them as gossip girl quotes 💋

Finn 🎸

"they say the universe has a great sense of humor. that sometimes having your dreams come true can feel like a nightmare. because getting what you want always comes with strings attached"

"people like me don't write books. we're written about"

"don't enter a false life just because you are scared to face your real one"

Richie 👓

"destiny is for losers. it's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen"

"you are no one until you're talked about"

"i've been acting like i'm okay...but i'm not"

Mike 🚲

"people do have power over of us even when they're gone"

"the hardest thing is watching someone you love, love someone else"

"feelings never do make sense. they get you all confused. then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started."

Tyler 🎸

"because i'm nice. you should try it sometime"

"i think i know why they call it 'falling in love' cause it feels like you're falling off a cliff, and falling off a cliff is never good"

"so if you want peace, always be prepared for war."

Miles 🕷

"you can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you"

"i've been so good for so long, it's time for me to be bad"

"if you really want something, you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it"

Boris 🚬

"if two people are meant to be together, they'll eventually find their way back"

"people don't tell you who you are. you tell them"

"now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go get drunk enough to make you all seem interesting"

xoxo gossip girl :p
if y'all want me to do quotes from any other shows tell me!!