First dates❤️

Finn🎸
You guys went to an orchestral concert, it was beautiful and the music gave a lot of nostalgia and romance. When the concert was over, you went to a restaurant to have some food and talk, and had a wonderful time. When the date was over, you said your goodbyes and ended it with a kiss.

Richie👓
He went over to your house, picked you up on his bike, and then surprised you with a cute picnic beside the quarry. You both went swimming and then had your picnic, and later stargazed.

Mike🚲
Y'all went to Starcourt mall, and went shopping, and then pampered yourselves. You got manicures, pedicures, a massage and had a very relaxing time, plus a heart to heart talk during the massage. After that you got some ice cream at Scoops Ahoy.

Tyler🍕
He got you free pizza, from his pizza place, and then you watched Netflix together at home, while eating your pizza. Later you baked cookies, while listening to music and then finished your date, by eating the cookies and watching vines.

Miles🕷
You guys went horseback riding, you were kinda hesitant about the idea but Miles encouraged you. At first, it went kinda awkward because you couldn't get on the horse and kept falling off, but then with Miles' help you got the hang of it. You both went with your horses and talked along the way, enjoying your time.

Boris 🚬
You both went to a drive in cinema, to watch a new movie that came out. It went well, you shared popcorn, and grew a huge liking to each other. After the movie was over, you went inside the car while it started raining and made out.

thoughts?