Chapter 17: Tsukasa's 🍌

For that little while Y/N was gone, Senkū worked tirelessly without sleeping. All he had in his mind was to keep upgrading their scientific weapons and push forwards their attack to get her back safely. She grabbed onto Yuzuhira's hand tightly as the three of them made their way to Senkū's base. Kohaku spotted them,

"H-How strange... Even though this is our first meeting, I already know their names. Taiju and Yuzuhira... Y/N?! Y/N! It's Y/N!!!"

Senkū's head whipped towards the said direction. If she had not disappeared, he would be elated to see his friends that he hasn't seen for a year. However, the sight of his girlfriend in down spirits sent him running towards her. His legs that were about to give way did not care about the pain that it felt, taking each step closer to her. The arms that she wanted to wrap around her were finally pulling her into warmth. Y/N's own tears fell down her cheeks, grabbing onto the back of his shirt as she cried while her body trembled.

"S-Senkū! Ahhh! Uaahh!"

Yuzuhira's eyes fell softly onto her friend.

"She's... She's been through a lot."

His eyes widened, looking once at his two friends that held sullen faces and back to Y/N. The grip on her shoulders tightened,

"What did he do to you?"

"He..."

She buried her head in his chest, softly telling what she had gone through. Tsukasa had attempted to rape her, traumatizing the girl in his arms. Senkū's blood boiled, the urge to defeat Tsukasa building. Y/N cried herself to the point of slumber, breathing gently as her swollen eyes shut. He carried her, placing her down on a makeshift bed.

"We'll be attacking Tsukasa's Army today."

Senkū glared at the enemy's direction,

"Even if we take them by surprise. The amount of time in which the enemy will overcome by panic and taken by a 'oh crap, run for it!' flight response is only within the first 20 seconds."

Each step he took, each followed his footsteps. Kohaku gripped her sword tightly, angry about the violation.

"EVERYONE!, PREPARE YOURSELVES! THESE 20 SECONDS WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF ALL HUMANITY!"

The team rode the tank, charging right into the territory, throwing bluff bullets to scare their enemies. Tsukasa' minions were startled, attacking any intruder in a panic, which Taiju blocked with the shield. Kohaku flew in the air easily, hitting and poking those who charged towards her. The opposition was successful in wrecking the tank but Magma came out with a large metal bowl. Senkū turned on the machine, blasting sound that he called it 'the shock canon'. People were knocked out. The attack continued and the 20 seconds was up. The attack was a victory with no deaths. The party of success woke Y/N up, dragging her feet towards the sound. Senkū opened his arms for her to settle in between. Her mood was slightly better, feeling comfortable in his arms as her head nuzzled into his chest. Just for now, she needed extra affection.

"Senkū?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you... still love me?"

"Of course. There's no reason for me not to love you."

He pecked her cheek, making her smile a little.

"T-Tsukasa... my body is dirty and-"

"Shh... don't think of your body as an object that is dirty. You're human and you're my girlfriend. I swear from now that I won't ever let him touch another strand."

She giggled,

"Can you?"

"Trust me."

Taiju and Chrome made their way towards them,

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO?!"

"Mhmm... Chilling? Ah. This reminds me. We don't have time to mess around... we've got to make gunpowder right away!"

The trio worked on making gunpowder when Ukyo, out of a sudden, alerted everyone with a loud scream. He pushed Senkū, an arrow shooting right into his chest.

"Ukyo!"

Senkū was on the ground, coughing out a bit of blood. Gen and Y/N hid inside the tank while the others grabbed their weapons. Tsukasa stood perched upon a tall tree,

"It's been... a long, long battle. It's been a year since then... How lamentable that, for a second time, I should have to end your life with these hands."

"Kukuku. You're so cold. Even though I crawled my way out of hell just for our little rendezvous. With the insanely thin... rope of science, that is!"

Hyoga chuckled,

"It's your loss, Senkū."

Tsukasa raised his hand,

"On that note, I'd like to suggest something. If you-"

"Yeaaahhh... You don't have to spell it out for me. I know. In exchange for guaranteeing the safety of everyone here, only I the man of science, will die, right?"

Taiju shouted,

"YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T SENKŪ!! THIS... IT'LL BE THE SAME AS BACK THEN! I NEVER WANNA GO THROUGH THAT AGAI-"

"Heh... Get that gross crying face outta here, blockhead."

"Back then, when the two of you didn't make it in time, Taiju, I was alone. But now... here, in this place, there's a whole bunch of us, isn't there?"

Kohaku charged,

"THIS IS A SIEGE! I'M PROTECTING THE CAVE OF MIRACLES! EVEN IF WE CAN ONLY HOLD OUT FOR A LITTLE WHILE, SENKŪ AND THE REST OF THE SCIENCE USERS WILL DEFINITELY CREATE THE KEY TO VICTORY!"

Gen crawled out from the little hole he was with Y/N.

"Uh, but we've lost... All of the materials, haven't we?! How're we supposed to..."

Y/N crawled out, grabbing a spare spear, glaring at Tsukasa as her fear was suddenly changed into anger. Tsukasa's eyes flicked at the sudden appearance of her. She was not going to be a deadweight. She's going to fight by the Kingdom of Science, defeating Tsukasa's empire. Her eyebrows furrowed,

"That's a good look on you, Y/N."

"Shut the fuck up, tiny dick."

Some of the people around stopped their charging, trying to stifle their laughs as Tsukasa's face darkened. Senkū secretly liked it when she talked back like that. If she could shake Tsukasa's feelings, they will still have a chance to win.

"Hah. But you, a slut, definitely liked the taste of my dick."

"Pff. Have you tasted yourself? It's fucking disgusting. Senkū's dick tastes better!"

Senkū was confused as to whether he should be feeling embarrassed or proud, making his way to the cave. Her distraction was working but for some reason, she was also distracting him. Some of the villagers were taken back by Y/N's unusual language but they found her confrontation interesting.

"If I had fucked you, you would only know how to scream my name."

"If you had fucked me, I wouldn't have felt anything, I'd just be like a tampon stuck in there."

In all honesty, Tsukasa's shaft was massive and would have definitely hurt her but she was not fazed by it as her anger took over her.

"Take back what you said, Y/N."

"Tiny dick. Tampon dick. BLEHHHH~"