♔𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻♔

Third person.
Hospital.

"What're you guys doing here?" Delilah asks once she sees their high school friends.

"We heard that Issy was sick." Robert frowns. "So we decided to come and visit her."

Robert walks over to the bed and gives me a hug. "Thank you." Isabel mumble into his neck.

"How are you feeling?" Alvaro wonders and sits down in an empty chair. She shrugs. "I've been better."

Roshaun takes a seat next to Alejandro and nudges him awake.

"Huh? What happened?" Alejandro tiredly said and sat up.

"Nothing happened, idiot." Roshaun chuckles and shakes his head.

"Oh hey man." Ale smiles and they hug.

"Hey Issy." Kim grins. Issy's facial expression lightens up and she pulls her in for a long hug.

"I've missed you so much!" Issy expresses. She could hear Kim chuckling and nodding.

"Me as well."

-

Kim, Dom, Alvaro, Roshaun, Robert, Jake, Mattia, Maria, Delilah and Kairi were all sitting in the hospital room catching up.

The sick girl felt so happy seeing all her old school friends in one room. This is her own little reunion.

"I'm so grateful for you guys coming here, and visiting." She tells them all. "You don't know how much it means to me."

"We're glad we got to come as well." Mattia smiles.

"So Roshaun, how many kids you got now?" Kairi raises an eyebrow.

Roshaun laughs and squints his eyes shut. "Still four."

"Oh yeah, What're their names?" Isabel chimes into their conversation.

"Zane is the oldest. Then Tyson then Zuri and lastly Travis."

Issy and Kairi nod; liking the name choices.

"What about you guys? You got a third kid or no more?" Roshaun wonders.

"Eh, I don't know yet. I would like a third child but it's just the whole pregnancy process, you know?"

"I understand. What about you Kai? You want anymore little you's running around?"

Kairi smiles and nods. "Hell Yeah!"

The doors the Isabel's room open causing all of their attention to fall on who's just walked into the room.

"Mrs. Cosentino! I'm sorry to say this but the doctor you had been seeing got it all wrong!" Doctor Reece panics and starts gathering things together.

"What do you mean?" Issy scrunches her eyebrows together. "What did Doctor Brown get wrong?"

"Your not on stage one of cancer. You on stage four. We need to hurry and get this operation done." Doc. Reece hurries.

"So your telling me that the Doctor my wife was going to got all of her illness wrong! What type of hospital is this! You don't just get someone's cancer stages messed up!" Kairi satands and begins shouting and pointing fingers at the Doctor.

"Sir! I'm sorry but it's not my fault. Calm down."

"Your telling me to calm down when my wife is three stages bloody closer to dying! You could of at least checked her over! Like for gods sake! You found the tumor that is buried in her lungs why didn't you find out the stage then!"