♔𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿♔

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Corey wake up." Isabel whispers as she slightly shakes the three year old.

It was Corey's first day of nursery and the night before Corey was real nervous. He kept saying he didn't want to go and that he wanted to say home with his mom.

Corey eventually woke up and Issy got him dressed.

"Are you excited for your first day of nursery?" Issy asks and Corey shakes his head and pouts.

"Why?" Isabel scrunched.
"I'll miss you!"

Issy chuckles and shakes her head. "Bellamy and Casey are going to be there you can always talk to them."

Corey sighs and nods. "Okay!"

-

"Bye Corey." Issy hugs her son and he holds her tight. "Remember Core, if anyone says anything about your teeth you tel a teacher straight away okay?"

Corey nods and kisses Isabel. "Okay. Bye mommy." He waves as he joins Bellamy and Casey by the door.

"I'm gonna miss them." Delilah spoke as she walked next to Isabel.
"Yeah, me too. But it's part of growing up." She shrugs.

"Want to come over mine for a bit?" Delilah asks.
"I can't today. I've gotta go food shopping then I'm going over to see my mom and probably gonna pop in to see Kairi but if I have time I will."
Delilah nods and the two girls say there goodbyes and start going home.

-

After Isabel had finished going shopping she was going into Kairi's work place to see him.

"Hey baby." Issy waves as she pulls him in for a side hug.
"Hey babe. How was Corey going into nursery?" Kairi asks.
"Amazing actually. Once he saw Bella and Casey he went running in." She chuckles and Kairi nods.

"Mattia came in earlier."
"Oh yeah. What for?"
"He said he's been having trouble eating so I checked him over and found out that he has got a couple lumps on his biceps so I checked him over and he's coming back in tomorrow for x-rays."

Issy nods and sits down.
She smirks and Kairi grins.

Kairi kisses Issy and they start making out. Kairi was about to take her shirt off  but the door opened causing them to instantly pull away.

"Oh sorry doctor Cosentino." A co-worker covers his eyes and leaves the room.
"Shit." Issy muttered under her breath.

Kairi opened the door once Isabel was properly ready and the doctor had red cheeks.

"Uh yes doctor Ryan?" Kairi sighs.
"I have um I have Julie's test reports." He hands Kairi a folder then looks over at Issy and winks.
"Whoa watch it." Kairi holds his hands out on Ryan's chest almost pushing him away.

"Sorry doctor Cosentino." He apologizes and walks away.

Kairi turns around on his heel and places the folder on his desk.
"Sorry about that. He should knock next time. He's a new worker here. He's still a student." He explains and Issy nods.
"Bit of a pervert." Isabel mumbles but Kairi heard and laughed.
"Yep. Bit if a pervert."

-

It was now time for Isabel to pick up Corey. Issy was really excited to see how her son's first day had been yet so nervous.

As soon as Issy saw the front days open she saw Corey running out and she held her arms open for him to run into.

Corey wrapped his arms around Isabels waist.
"Mommy!" He screeched.
"Hey Corey. How's your day been?" Isabel asks pulling out of the hug and picking him up.
Corey shrugged.

" I made this friend called Ralph! He's really nice cause when these girls were um" he took a breath and then carried on. "These girls were saying stuff about my teeth he told them off." Corey smiles.

Isabel felt a bit of heart break hearing the fact that girls were making fun of Corey. She just pulled him in for a hug again and squeeze him.
"Mommy your squeezing me." Corey giggles.
"Sorry." She apologizes and looks at him.
"You wanna grandad and grandma?"
"Yes!"

As the two were walking away from the school Corey spotted Ralph.

Ralph has short black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin and was quite a small boy. His mom was stood next to him as well. She had long black hair and tanned skin.

"Ralph!" Corey yelled. Ralph quickly spun around and his face brightened.
"Corey!" Ralph screamed as they ran to each other and embracing each other into hugs. Issy chuckled and so did his mom.

"Hi I'm Ralph's mom, Charlotte." She introduces and they shake hands.
"I'm Isabel."

After the two got to know each other they both left and did there own things. Charlotte has said she was going to the park with Ralph and Corey pleaded on going with them but Isabel had to say no because the were going over her mom's.

-

"Grandad, Grandma!" Corey hugged Issy's mom and dad, Matt and Alice.
"Hello sweetie." Alice smiled. "Have a good day at school?"
Corey nodded and ran into the living room and turned on the tv and put on Netflix.

"How was his first day?" Matt asked his twenty year old daughter and she sighed.
"These girls were being mean because his teeth but this boy named Ralph told them to go away." She explained.

"Awe love him. I hate kids like that. Do they not have anything else better to do then pick on someone with a condition." Alive rolls her eyes and she starts making drinks.

"I know. I don't think I'll tell Kai about it though." Issy shook her head as her mom passed her a glass of juice. Matt has gone to take a glass of milk into Corey.

"Why?"

"Mom you know what he's like. He'll end up going to the school and having a go at the girls!" She emphasized 'the girls'.

"True. But your gonna have to tell him some time, you can't keep the fact that his kid was bullied on the first day of school away from his father."

Issy sighed and placed her glass down.
"I know mom. I'll tell him once I know for defiant the bullying has stopped. And anyway Corey said Ralph helped him."

"Yeah I guess."

—————————————————————————
[To be continued]

Hey guys!

This is a shit chapter!

Sorry I haven't been posting but as you can see from the cover of this book and my profile picture I've had a new theme which is aesthetic. I really hope you like it.

Anyways

Stay safe

Black lives matter ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Love you 💜