Heeseung | Fan

HEESEUNG | FAN

You have been an avid fan of Heeseung since High school. You were one of the fan sites who take pictures of him everywhere. Even tho he's still a trainee. He's already quiet famous. Girls would be around him, his locker would be full of letters and gifts, you would always hear his name from every students whispering. He has so many fans, that you became invisible.

Everytime you take pictures of him, you will always need to climb up a tree or go inside a higher and more convenient places where you can take pictures without banging yourself with the other fangirls of him.

Even though it was hard. Atleast you get happy everytime you take nice pictures of him. And even though he doesn't notice you, it's still okay. It's because You thought it's not only you living. There's no way every people would notice you, so yeah.

After you went to a university. Your time schedule was a bit tougher. You would always be late due to lack of sleep. Or you would always forget about your assignments. So you decided to stop being a fansite. But still, your not stopping as a fan. You just wanted to take a break.

As usual you're in the library, You were reading your lessons in advance so you can understand it better. You were peacefully sitting when someone sat beside you. You looked at him and was shocked to see Heeseung. You stared at him for a good 5 minutes and avoided his gaze when he looked at you.

"Why didn't you come earlier?" He asked. You looked at him only to avoid his gaze again. He was staring at you.

"Oh? What happened earlier?" You awkwardly said and pretended to read a book. Your focus all went away when he came. Now you didn't know how you could focus reading again.

"I didn't see you earlier when I came to school..." Heeseung said.

"W-why would I go there?" You asked. I was there... You were still waiting for him every morning. But not like before. You were too busy to do those things you usually do.

"You promised right?" You frozed with his answer. Not every promise can be fulfilled. And not everyone can make up to their promises. You were one of it.

"I'm to busy Heeseung.... and why are you here?" You told him. You actually knew the
Answer, but you just asked.

"We both know this is the quietest place in the school. Those girls kept on chasing me. That's why I want it here." He said and continued reading his book. "But Y/n... can't you just stay as my fangirl?" Ouch. Just a fangirl.

You stood up and was about to go when Heeseung stopped you. He was holding your wrist. And you were not used to it... anymore...

"What about your promise?" Heeseung said with a low tone. You knew he was sad even if your not facing him. You bit your lip and faced him.

"Heeseung! I hope you realize how hard it is for me to just become your fan. Forget about my promise and continue your dream without me Heeseung. It's not the same as before anymore. You need to protect your image! Aren't you debuting soon? Stop following me. If someone sees us, you're dead!" You told him. Making sure he's the only one who will hear you.

You were still supporting him even though you can't come near your bestfriend anymore. You supported him as a fan, and as  a bestfriend. Yes... you miss those times when you can still cling onto Heeseung anytime. But not all people can do what they do on their daily lives. It will still change no matter what. Because there is no permanent in the world. Despite of that, you promised Heeseung to cheer for him as his fan. Yet you can't do it anymore. You also have a dream. You also need to finish your study.