Suddenly, another owl came in with another mail and landed right in front of me. I took the envelope attached to it and gave it a treat. Only my name was written on the envelope. I opened it and read it.

Your smile.
Your eyes.
The way you laugh. 
The way you talk. 
The way you walk. 
I could stare at you forever

I blushed so hard and smiled looking down. Then started looking around to see if anyone is watching.

"What is it?" asked Lily. Then leaned in to read it. "Oh my god, who is it from?"

"No idea," I said.

"What is it?" Angie asked.

"Athena here, has a secret admirer," Lily giggled.

"Oh merlin! What does it say?" asked Caroline.

"It says Your smile. Your eyes. The way you laugh. The way you talk. The way you walk. I could stare at you forever." Lily read dramatically and gave a dramatic love-stricken sigh in the end.

"That's so sweet," Caroline squealed.

"Any idea who it might be from?" asked Remus.

"Could it be Hufflepuff Loverboy?" Angie asked.

"No, this is not his handwriting. Theo's handwriting is more like a childish scribble. This one is neat and elegant. I feel like I have seen it before," I said staring at the handwriting trying to recognize it.

The bell rang signaling that breakfast is over and classes are about to begin.

"Let's go girls, we will think about the new admirer later," Lily said standing up and taking her bag. We all did the same.

Classes passed by fast and soon the girls and I were huddled in the library doing homework. The boys, thankfully aren't here. God forbid they step a foot in the library if not to get Remus. And since Remus isn't here, we are safe for a while. I kept thinking of the note that I received today.

"Thinking about your new admirer?" asked Caroline.

"Huh? No," I said and blushed.

"Right," Angie said.

"What are you thinking about then?" asked Lily dropping her quill. By now all the girls were focusing on me.

"Nothing, just that the note was sweet and I'm wondering who do we know who is sweet and romantic enough to send it," I sighed.

"Well, maybe we don't know that he is sweet and romantic," said Caroline.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, boys don't always show their soft side. Some boys act tough but are cuddly bears from the inside. Maybe your admirer is like that," she explained.

"That's an interesting theory, but it doesn't help us narrow down the possibilities. If anything, it widens them," said Lily.

"You know what? Let's stop thinking about this person. It's probably a one time thing. Someone wanted to make my day and succeeded, and that is that," I said. Trying to know who the person is is not easy and we need to study. Caroline, though, had another topic to discuss.

"Did you see Black's reaction on the letters from your friends that you received?" she asked.

"He looked jealous," Angie said, "Even Potter was a bit jealous, but Potter fancies Lily, so it's not that weird. But Black's reaction was weird."

"Now that you mention it, yeah, it's weird," I said.

Caroline furrowed her eyebrows, thinking hard.

"Why don't you talk to Remus, flirt with him a bit and find out what all this is about?" Angie told Caroline with a smirk. Lily and I giggled.

"That's an awesome idea, Angie. I'm sure Caroline would love to do it," Lily said.

"Oh shut it both of you. I just started talking normally without stuttering, I can't jump to flirting. Hell, I don't even know how to flirt at all!" Caroline almost yelled, causing us all to laugh. Ms. Pince shushed us immediately.

"Well, we need to work on that then," I smirked.

"Do not give me that look, Athena. Whatever crazy idea you have in mind, no!" she whisper-yelled.

"Who said it's a crazy idea?" I said then turned to Lily, "Lily, you and I are too busy studying and we really don't have time to tutor Caroline. She sucks at DADA and she needs help, don't you think?"

"Definetly. Who is really good in DADA and sits close to Caroline and can share notes with her?" She pretended to wonder and think.

"Oh, I know, what do you think about Remus? He is a sweetheart and will gladly help," said Angie as if she really just got the idea. Caroline was turning red but smiling at the same time.

"Not happening," Caroline said, "I'm not going to make a fool out of myself when I just now started talking normally to him."

"Here he comes," I said looking behind Caroline and she looked behind her immediately. We all laughed because no one was there. "Not funny!" she glared at us.

"It kind of is," I said as our silent laugher died down.

Later, we went back to our dormitories. After changing into my PJs, I headed for bed only to find a note on my pillow. I opened it and it said:

Your smile made my day.

"What is it?" Lily asked who stood behind me to read the note and started squealing.

"What is it?" Angie asked.

"Another note from the admirer!" Lily said.

The girls rushed and huddled around me reading it.

"Oh my merlin! This is so sweet!!" Caroline squealed.

"How did he get in here, though? The stairs are enchanted," asked Angie after the little squealing session.

"I don't know. Either he's really smart and figured out a way, or he asked someone to put it. But, how did he know which one is my bed?" I wondered.

"That's sweet and creepy at the same time," Lily said.

"Well, at least we know it's not a one time thing," said Caroline.

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

I put the note in the drawer of my nightstand along with the note I got in the morning. Once my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.