ɪɪɪ: xɪɪɪ

THE ELEVATOR DINGED AND ADA RELEASED A QUIET SIGH under her breath. The elevator ride wasn't all that fun with Janson, she didn't want to hear his repulsing voice when she's near death. She had a hard time resisting the urge to punch him across the face. So she could say she was relieved when they finally got to their destination, but something tells her that Janson was up to something and they need to move fast and evade to be chased.

"Come on guys, we have to move quickly." The others caught up to Ada's pace but the ebony haired girl couldn't keep her mouth closed.

"Thomas, you have to listen to me." Teresa started and it made Ada irritated. "Getting that serum won't save Ada. It might buy her some time, but-"

"Will you shut up." Ada muttered under her breath, panting as her heartbeat kept pounding.

"Just ignore her. She's trying to get inside your head." said Newt who was also pissed.

"Guys, just listen to me. Thomas, you know what's going on out there. People are dying. The world is dying. There's something about your blood I don't understand."

Thomas just ignored her as they continued with the plan to get to Minho. "Open it." he demanded.

Teresa did what she was told, but she couldn't keep her mouth shut, especially when she has a huge feeling that Thomas' blood is the solution to all the chaos in the world. "If you let me run some tests... I promise I can protect you."

"Just ignore her, we should go now." Ada stated but her brown eyes grew wide when she saw that Thomas dropped off his mask.

"Yeah? Like you protected Minho?"

Ada was infuriated at Teresa but there was no time for long conversations. They have to save Minho and no one is willing for a reconciliation. They were wasting time and time is running. "You moron what the hell are you doing?" said Ada.

"What are you doing?" Newt grabbed his arm but Thomas just shrugged him off.

"How many people is it gonna take? How many more people do they have to round up, torture, kill? Huh? When the hell does it stop?" He spat.

"Thomas, you fucking idiot." Ada whisper-yelled.

"It stops when we find a cure." Teresa answered assertively.

"There is no goddamn cure!"

"Don't waste your breath, Teresa." The voice of Janson caught their attention, and he appeared with a gun clasped in his hands. The weapon was aimed at them as he walked cautiously. The three of them also aimed their guns immediately.

"He made his choice long ago."

"Drop it, kid!" More WICKED soldiers appeared. Many of them came as they marched to the kids who were geared.

Ada cursed under her breath then Thomas did the first thing that came to his mind. He encompassed his arm on the neck of the ebony haired girl as he pointed the gun at her head.

"Back up! Tell them to back off. Tell them to back off!"

"Hey, Thomas, come on. It's me. I've known you longer than you can remember. You're not gonna shoot her." Janson kept walking closer, the gun in his grasp was still directed to them.

Ada gaped in between Thomas and Janson, her hand still clasped with a gun. "Fuck you rat-face!"

"Oh, dear Ada. I thought you were smarter than that. Picking the wrong side." Janson couldn't see the scowl on the mahogany haired girl's face, but he held that smug look on his features that the girl wanted to smack off so badly. "Come on, Thomas. I know you won't do that."