β || 2/2 || Now or Never

A/N: Haha I feel so sad for myself since this feels so rushed aww vdgvhjbjkk :') I'll get it to 3k next time. Bcgnhjgh I wanna write more but I dunno what else to add :') ah well...

Summary: Someone tell her that she'll always have somebody to tell her the 'I love you' almost everyday, to give love a chance please. She deserves so much more than that :')

Warning/s: Uh, angst, I guess. I didn't specify some details since the topic itself can be kinda touchy. I don't wanna detailize it too much...

●●●

Haha, "Now or never."

Y/N internally, silently, cried for herself. Tears were falling like a leak had broke out from her eyeballs, but there wasn't a sound. There were only hot streams of water trailing down her cheeks and that self-pitiful expression plastered on her face inside her mind.

Courage... And trust...

Could she still be able to have them in a situation like this?

She sighed to herself, her gaze fixated on her meal which sat on her lap.

Cyclone is different. He isn't like those guys. He treats her better. He's genuinely happy around her.

He isn't anything like him...

...

But even so, her scarred emotions couldn't bring itself to trust him.

She hunched herself forward, hands balling into fists as her expression -hidden by the shadows and her locks of H/C hair- became hurt.

Y/N used to be a helpless romantic.

Just like any other girl, she fell in love with somebody. He was handsome, athletic, the usual traits that most girls gush over. She's that one type that is too shy to approach him though, and had been crushing on him since elementary. So she mostly observed him while she could when he's around. He was like a dream, almost too perfect to exist.

And then one day, her friend told her to confess.

Y/N, because of her timid nature, declined; but her friend insisted so. If her feelings were real, why not let him know? Maybe they'd grow close.

And they did.

Things were going so well; after the confession, they started to actually grow close like F/N suggested. They started to hangout often, in or outside of school. They understood each other so well, like they were like two halves of the same whole. They clicked, they matched, they fit.

She thought that they fit.

She finally had him, and the fact that someone as perfect as him would actually hangout with someone like her who's ranked low on the popularity chart, made it hard for her to see his true intentions.

She was one of those girls who felt insecure, self-conscious, judging herself in a negative kind of mindset. Because nobody took interest in her, nobody saw anything in her. She didn't have anyone to tell her how important she was in someone's life (besides F/N). She was that one girl desperate to have somebody to show her how valuable she is, to have someone to see her for who she is and to be with her; or generally like her. To have someone to wholeheartedly say: I love you.

She wanted him to reassure her of all of these things...

That boy she had a crush on, he had a charming billion dollar smile. A smile that intoxicated her, carving itself inside her mind to memory. One of the reasons why she fell for him, and she often found him using it a lot, especially around her.