I snapped out of the vision and took a few deep breaths. We were having twins, a boy and girl. Padme was having twins, and I wasn't going to be there. The warm feeling in my heart deflated and I stood up holding the crystals in my hand.

"Something's troubling you," Qui-Gon stated.

"I saw a vision of them. I couldn't see their faces but I saw them. I'm not going to be there when they grow up, Padme's going to be all by herself with raising them and I'm not going to know who they are in person."

Qui-Gon gave me a sad smile and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I need to show you something else. But first, you need to place those crystals in the correct spot. Just let the force guide you there, but you might recognise where to go."

I reached out with the force and followed the direction it was pulling me. As we went deeper I began to realise where we were. We were heading down to the pedestals where I found my latest lightsaber crystal.

I dropped down the hole and landed on the floating island. I walked across the thin ice wire between the island and small cave in the wall. The whole place was glowing in there and made out of ice. I reached the cave and saw all the pedestals around the cave and then the main 9 pedestals against the back wall with initials carved at the front of them. I looked at the spot where I had taken my crystal from the middle pedestal with A.S carved on the front of it. In the wall either side of my pedestal there was a square carved into the wall, they were both identical with a place for the crystals. The initials L.S was carved on both of them. I looked down at the crystals in my hand and the force guided me on placing the correct crystals in the right spots. They shone brightly for a second, one of them shone bright green and the other a bright blue before they dimmed down and turned to the neutral colour where they still shone brighter than the regular ones. 

"They'll find them when the times right. It may not be their first crystal they find," Qui-Gon warned.

I nodded and I look one last look at the crystals before leaving the caves with Qui-Gon. I didn't know what to say on the walk back, I stayed silent just trying to comprehend what had happened.

"What did you have to show me?" I asked finally.

"I didn't want to get your hopes up, but there may be a way for you to go back," Qui-Gon hesitantly explained.

"What? Why didn't you tell me that as soon as I got here?" 

"Like I said, I didn't want to get your hopes up. It only works for 1 in about 5 billion people. It's rare if it happens."

We stopped in front of a large rock tower that just seemed to disappear into the dark sky. It had some chunks of ice and glowing lightsaber rocks in it but other than that I didn't know what we were looking at. 

"You see this circle on the ground? If you can step in there, the force will give you another chance of going back when you touch the tower. But it doesn't let most people in the circle," Qui-Gon explained.

He tried to put his arm over the circle but a tinted blue shield appeared and rippled but blocked his hand from going through.

"Just don't get your hopes up."

I nodded and swallowed as I moved my hand towards the circle. I looked at the line on the ground and held my breath as I went over the line, I quickly the breath out and moved my arm further. I stepped into the circle and nothing happened. I looked at Qui-Gon who broke out into a massive smile.

"Of course, if anyone gets to go back it would be you," he said.

I stepped back out of the circle and Qui-Gon place his arm around my shoulders.