the Diary

Taehyung was crying hard, tears pouring down his cheeks like never before. The brown haired boy was looking through a bunch of his best friend's things until he found something interesting: a book. And not just any book; 'Diary' was written on it in big letters. Taehyung picked it up, eyeing it. Should he...?

He looked up when he heard the door open. It was Jungkook's mother, Mrs. Jeon, looking at the young boy with a concerned expression on her beautiful face. "What're you doing in here again, Taehyung? Come, let's eat dinner." She said, obviously faking the smile on her face. Everybody knew that all she wanted to do was cry her eyes out as well yet she was trying hard not to. Taehyung admired that; he just couldn't stop crying, while she was in control of herself.

He nodded, getting up and taking the diary with him to the kitchen. He sat down next to Jungkook's father, Mr. Jeon, at the table.

"What's that?" He asked. "Jungkook's diary...I just found it." Taehyung answered, looking at the book. Mr. Jeon's eyes widened in shock. "Oh my god...Hurry, read it!" He said. Taehyung bit his lip. "Are you sure..? I mean, you shouldn't just read other people's diaries..."

"But Jungkook's not here right now. C'mon, read it." Mr. Jeon urged, his wife nodding, "Do it, please. I want to know what happened." Taehyung sighed but gave in after a bit of thinking. He opened the book, not quite knowing what exactly to expect.

But if he had known what was written in there, he would've never hesitated to read it.