(6) BAD ENDING

Hi there are TWO endings to this story so if you want the good ending go to the next chapter!

Y/N pov
I woke up to the sound of banging on the front door of the cabin. I was startled, so I went downstairs to go see who was here. I hoped that it wasn't anyone coming for barron.

I tiptoed down the creaky stairs, and ran to the living room, where I ducked down under one of the huge windows and peaked out of it to see who was at the door. I couldn't really tell, it was 3 people. A woman with blonde hair in a slick bun with FBI uniform, a tall man with red hair and the same FBI uniform on, and Trump.
Shit! I thought, panicking. I tiptoed my way back upstairs to tell barron, hoping he would have some crazy solution to get us out of this.
I tapped his shoulder then shook him gently.
"Barron!" I whispered.
He opened his eyes, then looked at me like I was crazy.
"What??" He said, his voice rough and horsey. He rubbed his eyes, and sluggishly got up, stretching his arms. I took a quick second to admire him.
Damn.
"Barron, your dad, and two FBI people are at the door." I said, looking him in the eyes.
He froze.
"Are you serious?" He yelled.
I climbed over the bed and put a finger to his mouth.
"Shut up."
"Sorry, Sorry." He whispered, rubbing his eyes.
"What the fuck are we gonna do, Y/N?" He asked.
"I don't know! I don't really think there's a way out of this, we don't have much time before they break down the door I bet." I replied, my eyes getting watery. These past two days had been the most exciting, amazing, and best days of my entire life, and I didn't want it to end. I tried to hold back my tears, but I just couldn't. The thought of losing Barron and him going back to having no freedom at all haunted me, and I knew that I would blame myself for it every single day. He looked at me and saw how upset I had gotten, and quickly hugged me. I buried my face into his shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably now.
"It's okay. We'll figure something out." He said, trying to reassure me.
"LIES!" I screamed. I didn't even care at this point, there was no way to get around this.
He sighed, and let go from the hug.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. Its best if I go. You need to wait in here and wait until I leave, ok? I'll give you a spare trap phone to call an Uber or something, I'm gonna miss you." He stated, his crystal eyes getting watery. I wiped a tear and sniffled. "No, Barron. I cant leave you, you can't go back to that prison, please. Don't leave me." I said, crying.
"It's for the best. I'm really sorry. I love you." He said. And just like that, he went downstairs and opened the door, without warning.
What a jerk.
I hid in a closet and locked myself in there, crying silently.
I hate you barron, I hate you so fucking much. You tell me you love me then do this to me.
I took a deep breath and called for an Uber, and then went home to my moms. She was so mad at me, and I found out I was trending on twitter and Instagram. Great.
"I hate barron so much." I said, closing my eyes to go to bed. One tear slid down my rosy cheek, as I drifted off to sleep, mentally blaming myself for everything that happened...