Prologue

-

The party had ended, and everyone had already gone to bed. West sat at the water's edge, feeling the gentle waves tickling his feet. Despite the cold, cloudy night, he was drawn to the dark horizon."How long have you been sitting here?" a familiar voice interrupted his thoughts. West turned to see Zach beside him."I've been here for a while. I can't seem to sleep," West replied."I thought you didn't like the dark?" Zach chuckled, playing with the sand at his feet. "Are you still thinking about what happened earlier?""Not really," West responded, avoiding eye contact. He didn't want to show Zach that he was actually troubled by it.Silence enveloped them, with only the sound of the wind and the gentle lapping of the waves breaking it."Zach, can I ask you something?" West looked at him seriously."Hmm," Zach nodded, his gaze fixed on the sand. He prepared himself for a serious conversation."What would you do if I forgot about you?" The question gave Zach pause, but he continued playing with the sand."I don't think that would happen. But if it did, well..." Zach looked at West. "...Maybe I'd take you to places that hold memories of us. That's all," he smiled. West couldn't help but admire his friend.That night, West reflected on his feelings. He had never experienced anything like this before. The events of the evening had changed his life in an unexpected way."What if... you forget about me?""Why all these strange questions, West?" Zach raised an eyebrow."Just curious about your answers," West replied. He didn't think there was any harm in asking."You know how good my memory is. But how would I know if I forgot about you?" Zach laughed.West smiled at Zach's response. It was true; Zach wouldn't even realize if he forgot about him."Now it's my turn. What would you do if I forgot about you?" Zach teased.West was taken aback and took a moment before replying, "I'd kiss you again."Zach was surprised by West's words but didn't show it. West himself couldn't believe what he had just said.Feeling the awkwardness, Zach yawned and stretched, "I'm heading back to bed. It's getting cold. You should come in before you catch a cold." He stood up."Sure, I'll be there in a few minutes," West replied as Zach walked back to the house.Before following, West took out his phone, saved the recording, and smiled, reflecting on the unexpected turn of events.

- - - - -

First Story Written.
Hope I can finish this one.
Just wanna test my writing skills.
Total quarantine at bored ako, here's a BL story for you. Enjoy 😊