001

Minji's POV

I just arrived at Tokyo International Airport 30 minutes ago and now I am here outside waiting for the bus that will go to my grandparents house. I went to a ticket booth there and bought a ticket. I only need to ride bus 214 to go to my grandparents. My mom texted me that my younger cousin is there, Yoon Minseok. He is only 2 years younger and my family went here to visit my grandparents when I was 9.

Now you guys might wondering why I am in japan. I went here to get a breathing. I need to let go of the past. Afraid that it might hunt me. I look up and saw that my bus already arrive. I quickly got in giving my ticket and went to to the seat which is a window seat near the exit. As I sat down the bus I rode started and went away.

We reached the first stop and some of the people here walk out of the bus. That repeats until the stop at my stop. I got down and start walking to a street there. I pass by some of the familiar houses when I was a kid. After a few minutes of walking I finally found my grandparents house. I rung the doorbell and after a few seconds I saw minseok. He look to who was in the gate and when he saw it was me he runs towards the gate and opened it. I walked in and put my things down so he can hug me because I know that he missed me since its been years he saw me.

"Oh! Minseok-ah! How are you! You've grown taller now huh?" I said still hugging him. We keep hugging until someone called minseok. "Minseok-ah, who is that? Is that your girlfriend?" I look to who it was and saw grandma. I quickly get away from the hug and ran towards grandma. Grandma looked shocked when she saw it was me and opened her arms right away. I hug her tightly until grandpa walked out of the house. Same as grandma's reaction, grandpa looked shocked to see me here since I rarely go here.. I also hug grandpa until they told us to go inside. Minseok helped me to bring my bag inside the house.
We put the bags at the room I will be using and went down to the dining room. Since my grandparents want to know what I am doing here.

"Minji-ah, what are you doing here? Why you didn't tell us you were coming. We could atleast prepare and let minseok pick you up." Grandma said. "Well I want to surprise you and I wanna be here for awhile." I said. "But does you parents know about this? And why? Did something happened back there in seoul?" Grandpa said getting worried while minseok is preparing food for me. " Yes mom and dad knew about this. Nothing bad happened there grandpa, you didn't need to worry. And besides I just wanna live here for the meantime because I miss here in japan." I said assuring them.

They continued asking me questions while I was eating and I will answer them. Soon night came and it is time for all of us to sleep. Grandma and grandpa went to their room, while minseok is helping me unpack some of my things.

"Minji-ah tell me did something happened back there?" Minseok ask obviously not buying the lie I told them few hours ago. "You know seungcheol right?" I ask him. "Oh seungcheol hyung? Yes I still remember him. Why did something happened to the both of you?" He ask worried. "Well me and him broke up." I said not looking at him. "What? Why? The both of you are going so well right?" He said confused. "We broke up 3 years ago. He got accepted at the company he auditioned. I supported it but it hurts. It hurts right here, Minseok. He was my first boyfriend and I loved him too much. He made a promise but then he broke it." I said crying my heart out while minseok is comforting me. "It will be okay. The pain you felt is worth it. Try to forget him. Or if fate really wants the both of you to ended up together, time will come that you both will get back to each other. Now go to sleep. I am going to tour you tomorrow okay?" He said and I nodded at hin giving him a small smile while thanking him.

He went out of the room to let me sleep. I changed to my sleeping clothes and fix the bed. I lay down on the bed and try to sleep. I look up at the ceiling and the memories flashing back making me tear up again. I cried the second time, until I slowly became tired from crying. My eyes became heavy and when I closed my eyes, it drifted me off to sleep.

==========================================================

Hey guys! Your author is back! This is the officialy book 2! I will probably update the chapter week by week or when I am not busy. So yeah! Hope you like it!

Vote!
Comment!
And I hope you love this book!