19

Nicole's POV

Tonight is probably my worst night I will be at the same table with someone who ruined my life but the real worst is that he was invited by my own parents. I wore simple skinny jeans and a jewel neckline top.

"Do you really want to have dinner with your parents? You can just stay here with us then, let's have a drink,"-Alliah

"Alliah!" pagbawal ni Magui kay Alliah.

"I'm just kidding, ano ba."-Alliah

"You know that it's one of my goals is to have dinner with my parents, right?"

For a lot of people, it is not a goal because they kept doing that every single day but for me to eat in the same dining with my parents is an achievement. It means I am already in the process of making them proud of me.

"If you want to escape, tawagan mo lang ako sunduin kita anytime."-Magui

Magui's phone suddenly rang as soon as she saw the name on it she rolled her eyes and showed it to us.

*Engineer Tayer is calling*

"What now?" she asked boredly napailing nalang ako because I'm already used to it. I've been seeing that boring face for almost 6 years now.

"I'm with Alliah and Nicole, stop calling."

"Okaaay, next, yeah, next time, they will."

She turned on the video camera and showed us. She looks really bored.

"Hi Titaaa," Alliah and I greeted her.

[Aw, my babies are so cute, how are you my darlings?]

"we're good  naman Tita."-Alliah

[Good thing, you have to visit our house next time.]

"Opo, tita, aayain na nga namin si Magui e." natatawa akong sumagot.

"We will be messed in your mini-bar there, Tita." Alliah chuckled.

Magui just showed us a middle finger obviously not wanting us to go to her house. Of course, as her best friends both of us just laugh at her.

[By the way, Nicole my darling, after you pass the boards you can work on our company, sa'kin kana.]

"Tita thank you so much but let me do the whole process of applying,"

[Of course, I know with or without my help you will make it. Sean and Kiro always say that you always get almost perfect grades on some of your activities. I'm really proud of you.]

"You talk too much bye now,"-Magui

It's not that she hates her mom or something, it's just that her mom talks too much and keeps on treating her as a baby.

I remember the time when the three of us are always together, Magui's mom used to cook for us even though she's busy with her company.

I understand Tita, Magui is a strong woman but she still needs a mom who will always stay by her side. How I wish my mom is like her.

"Hi dad, Hi mom." I greeted my parents who are already seating at the VIP table.

"You are late,"-Mom

"Sorry, it's traffic on the way here," I answered at umupo sa may tabi ni Mr. Alvarez.

"Let's start to eat,"-Dad

"So, what's your plan after you graduated?" tanong sakin ni Mr. Alvarez.

I exhaled a huge amount of air before speaking.