15

Sean's POV

I didn't know this time would still come. My first two years in New York, I was so messed. I kept on asking Magui about her but no leads and news. I'm not mad at her and I would never be, there's just a ton of questions inside my head that I coulnd't give an answer because she won't let me. Why did she leave? Why can't Magui find her? What the fuck did I do for her to leave me?

"Hey," Tita Lou tapped my back and join me in the pool. "Are you okay, Sean?" she asked walking deep to swim.

"Everyone just keeps on telling me to forget her. I don't get it. It's not that I don't get it, I do. It's just that I really can't." I heard her chuckled even from afar. "You think it's also funny that I'm not yet over her? Even after all these years?"

She just shooked her head and swam near me. "Don't get me wrong, Sean. I love Nicole, so much. That girl is the epitome of kindness, I can't ever possibly not lover her. But don't you think they are right? It's really time for you to have your life without her?"

"You guys don't get it. We were fine, it's not like we fought or something. She just left, she left me. How can you tell me to move on from that? I just want to hear her say she doesn't want me anymore. That's all. So I can start over."

"Sean, your life revolved around her. You're just almost twenty one, dear. You became together at such a young age, you guys were what? In seventh grade? Get a life that doesn't revolve around her, Sean." she sat beside me and tapped my lap. "Look at you right now. You were doing so fine when you're with her, but now? You're a messed. You can't even move forward without her validation. Sean, that's not how life is. You just can't stop, just because someone stopped loving you. Get your life back together and if ever your path crossed again, you don't depend yourself from her." 

When I realized that my life is becoming even more miserable, I got a hint maybe because I can't drink her favorite chocolate, I can't do my own laundry, and I can't cook but one thing for sure She never left because she fell out of love. I can feel how much my woman loves me. But I just can't stop my mind from overthinking.

"Long time no see, Jasper." Mr.Alvarez greeted me. He's my coach in table tennis when I was in my 12th year.

"Sean, Sir." I corrected him. He kept on calling me Jasper since fucking 12th grade.

"How's New York?" he gave me a cup of coffee.

"It's good sir, but Philippines is my home."

"How's your relationship with Ms.Gonzales?"

"We don't have a thing anymore sir, we actually broke months ago but I'm planning on courting her again."

"After leaving you like that?" he grinned a little. What's wrong with him? He wasn't so invested before with my relationship with Nicole.

"Let's not talk about my past with her sir,"

"I'll go ahead Mr.Alvarez,"

"It's nice to have a talk with you again," he whispered and gave me a huge smile.

Well, it was nice talking to him.
"Bobo ka? Kakasabi lang wag mong pindutin pero pinindot mo!" sigaw ni Magui kay CJ. They are fighting about the remote control of pc something. It's a Mafia thing

"Hindi ko naman alam e."-CJ

"How's your relationship with Nicole?" Adrian tapped my shoulders and sat beside me.

"We're good, I have a plan to court her again."

"Always got your back."-Adrian

"How about you? With her?" he suddenly looked away.