Chapter 9:- Holy Cow

Kylie's POV:

I woke up this morning feel ashamed and exited.

Ashamed that i embarressed myself infrom of Chase and his friends but exited because the prank war is ending tomoroow. Tomorrow we find out whos best prank deserved the 'BadAss' award and to say i wanted it would be an understatement. I wanted it bad, but not because i actually wanted it no; but because Chase wanted it and that made me a whole lot more determined to get it and use it for bragging rights.

I drag my still aching body to my next class which was chemistry passing the janitors closet on the way.

I was about to turn into the classroom until i heard giggling and moaning that came from the closet that made me do a double take. You know what they say 'curiosity killed the cat'.  I silently kept backuntil i reached the door and listened in trying to figure out who was doing the dirty if you know what i mean, you never know when this could come in handy. I could totally use this for blackmail material so i silently put my ear up on the door until i froze.

'Chase stop that!' i hear a girl whine with a giggle at the end. Suddenly to stomach dropped. That couldnt be my Chase could it? My heart was beating so fast i was struggling to hear what was going on.

'Jesus Ava' i heard Chase groan as the overwhelming feeling of hurt and rejection seeped in... It really was him, i didnt even have the guts to open the door and find out for real as i turned and made my way to the girls bathroom. I may have only known chase for a short amount of time but he and i had gotten really close and the thought of him being with someone else caused my heart to ache and a pang of jealosy directed towards the girl named 'Ava".  I Slowly backed away from the toilet door as tears whelled up in my eyes blurring my vision.

Why was this happening to me? Why am i crying over some guy i just met a week and a half ago? Was i jealous? Ofcourse i was jealous i mean, ive never felt like this for anyone before not even Rys. These questions left unanswered swirled around in my head like a tornado as i sat on the floor silently crying for what seemed like forever.

Maybe i was overreacting and it was all just a misunderstanding.... deep down i knew i was just making excuses. Chase didnt want me, he could have any girl in this whole school drooling over him with a snap of his fingers so why me? I slowly gather my thoughts as i washed my face removing all the smeared makeup from under my eyes and quickly made my way out of school.

I need some me time.

 As much as i hated to admit it, i needed a friend, i needed my best friend.

Withought even thinking i booked it back home for some much needed skyping time with my best friend back in Australia; Kat.

I bolted through my bedroom quickly opening up my laptop and signing into skype.

I click on Kat's name only to see that she's online so i click call and wait patiently.

"Hey girl! Hows Cali?" i hear Kats preppy voice on the other line.

"Oh where do i begin!"

"OOOO gossip already! me likey.... go on. Tell me everything!!" she shouted into the mic and i leaned back a little as i proceed to tell her everything that has happened to me since ive been here from start to finish.

"HOLY COW?"

"What?" i asked slightly confused.

"DUDE! NO JOKE THERES A COW ON MY MUMS CAR!"  she screams laughing as she flipped her laptop around walking me to the window to see that there acctually was a cow on her mums car!.

we laughed and talked and chatted for at least 2 hours which was just what i needed to get my mind off Chase until mum barged into my bedroom like an angry bull as i quickly shut my laptop.

"YOU LEFT SCHOOL?!" she screams.

"Yes mum buut it was for an important reason i swear it wont happen again!!" i quickly defend myself

Mum looks me in the eye her eyes piercing into my soul..

"Next time you want to leave school early, call us so we can sign you out over the phone but only for important reasons okay?"

"Yes mum, important reasons only" i agree as she smiles then heads down stairs.

As much as i love my mother she is not a force to be reckoned with. She can be sweet and caring then do a complete one-eighty and becomes the devils apprentice. But i still love her for it since shes only like that to me because we're the only girls in a house full of men.

I Admired her for that. Girls gotta stick together.

+++++ OMG this was the worst chapter im sorry im giving you guys such a bad chappie but i swear it will get better! thanks loves ! x +++++