Chapter 5:- Meet The Family

Warning: Naughty things up ahead. You have been warned.

+++ Re-Cap: Suddenly I was being lifted up bridal style and was being carried outside into what I'm guessing was the backyard and walked straight for the pool. Oh Crap. "You wouldn't!" I yelled. "Kitten, for you.....I would." he said smirking before I got engulfed into the cold water. Bubbles, feel lucky because you just made it on my Shit List Bitch. +++

I slowly pulled my wet shaking body out of the pool and immediately started planning my revenge. I dragged my self back into the house and up the stairs the way we came from. Im going to make him pay for that little stunt he just pulled I thought as I smirked evilly. As I entered his bedroom I saw him just laying there, on the bed.... as if nothing even happened!!. "You're starting school tomorrow so we'll have to go back to your place and get your clothes." he said joyfully. Oh he is gonna get it bad! I thought. He stood up and reached in the drawer next to him and pulled out some extra clothes? maybe he has a sister... . I quickly snatched the clothes from him and went to change in the bathroom again. When I was fully clothed I looked in the mirror. This time I looked like a drowned rat to be honest. Still pissed I made my way out of the bathroom. "C'mon we're going to yours" said Bubbles. I didn't say a thing, instead I followed him out the door, down the stairs and into the garage. In the garage were 4 cars, 2 looked expensive and the other 2 just looked normal. "Pick a car" he huskily said. I just gave him my best death glare so he sighed and walked straight for a dark blue jeep, I however had other plans.... might as well hake his life a living hell so why not?, I turned the other way and made my way over to the bright yellow Lamborghini. I sat down and put my seat belt on and pretended everything was all peachy and cream. Bubbles grunted and hopped out of the jeep and made his way to the Lamborghini, slamming the door in the process. He hopped in clicked the button the open the door to the garage and pulled out into the blinding light.

Chase's POV:

I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face through the corner of my eye. I know she's mad- Pissed more like but I cant help it. The way she huffed when I tried to make conversation with her just turned me on. I tried my best controlling my Rider but I swear my hormones are raging.

Kylie's POV:

He kept staring at me through the corner of his eye burning a hole on the side of my face. He also tried making conversation with me to which I only huffed. Im going to make him regret dropping me into the pool, and I had just the plan. I thought as I smirked inside my head.      Arriving at home felt weird. It was like I was still not used to living here, well considering I only moved here yesterday ...who could blame me?. As I walked up the steps I stopped at the door and turned to my mate. "Stay here." was all I said before opening the door and stepping into the house. "MOM....DAD, IM HOME!" I shouted into the massive house. "KYLIE!? oh god! where on God's earth have you been?!" yelled my Sebastian as he and the rest of my family came running towards me. Oh god...... what do i say?! "I uh w-well you s-see....." I tried and epically failed. "She was with me, im sorry if that worried you.... I was just showing her around town and she slept for a while with my sister at my house." said a very sex-NO Kylie..... bad. "Oh , and who are you?" Aiden suspiciously asked. "Im her Ma- Friend, Chase." he squeezed out. Oh boy, he almost said 'mate' in front of my whole family. "Oh well aren't you just a charming young boy!!" gushed my mother. "Please, stay for dinner.... we're having a movie night.... We'd love it if you joined..." Mom continued. As I was about to but-in objecting to the idea Bubbles beat me to it. "I'd love to." he said with a smirk knowing he'd already won my Mom over. I groaned and dragged him to the elevator clicked '2'. "Okay, what was that?" I shot as I slowly tuned around to face him until I realised how close we really were.... His minty breath fanning my face as his beautiful hazel brown eyes seem to have me frozen on the spot. "What did you think that was?" he asked seductively which to be honest nearly brought me to my knees. His hands found their way around my waist as he leaned in and touched his amazingly soft lips to mine. It was sweet and full of love and passion, his tongue lined my lower lip asking for entrance which I gladly granted. As our tongues battled for dominance and to no surprise he won. His hands travelled down to my butt and gently squeezed which made me moan, By now...it felt like a freaking waterfall between my legs and I think he noticed to for pulled away and his eyes were entirely black. This time he roughly placed his lips back onto mine and kissed me like I've never been kissed. Before long he bent down and lifted my legs around his waist, not breaking contact. I haven't even realised we were in my room until I felt the bed on my back. As he climbed into me and straddled me, I thought this was my chance for pay back. I internally laughed and flipped us over so I was straddling him. By now I could feel his Hard on under my butt and believe me when I say this. This boy is huge! I looked him straight in the eye and smirked. Bubbles looked slightly confused at why I was smirking until I suddenly up left him hanging. "Dinner will be ready right about now so ill see you downstairs yeah?" I said innocently. As I turned around and left I heard an agonising growl. I chuckled and stepped into the elevator and made my way back down stairs. This was certainly going to be an interesting night. I thought.     As I stepped out of the elevator, my brothers were in the dining room smirking at me...... Okay well this just got creepy. "What?" I asked..... something must be seriously wrong if they are looking at me like that.  "Did Dad forget to mention that he installed a camera in the elevator while you were out?" Sebastian asked with a smirk on his face. Oh Crap they saw!!!. My face immediately flushed a deep shade of red as I looked down letting my hair fall over my face. "Finally, don't take this the wrong way but I totally thought you were lesbian." he added. (no offence to anyone) Shock must've been written all over my face because my brothers burst out laughing and rolling on the floor. Just then, Bubbles came in and stopped in the doorway..... "What's so funny?" he asked clueless. ha-ha-Crap. Just as I was about to explain, Mom and Dad came in and told us that dinner was ready. All the boys ran the table as I just stood there in shock. Wait....... "YOU THOUGHT I WAS LESBIAN?!" I screamed running after Sebastian. Mom and dad just looked at each other with 'wtf' looks on their faces. Lets just the rest of the night involved Teasing, Hitting, and threatening.... and movies of course. By the end of the night I was exhausted and fell asleep on Bubbles with his arms around my waist keeping me warm and secure as the movie rolled through the credits. "You may stay the night if you want chase, my daughter has seem to have taken a liking in you." said my father calmly. That was all I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.

++++Hope you liked it so far! Also ... who do you guys think should play the part as 'Bubbles/Chase'. And thanks supporting me! Don't forget to Comment, Vote... whatever floats your boat ya'll.! ++++