Chapter 6:- Moon Valley High

+++Recap:  By the end of the night I was exhausted and fell asleep on Bubbles with his arms around my waist keeping me warm and secure as the movie rolled through the credits. "You may stay the night if you want chase, my daughter has seem to have taken a liking in you." said my father calmly. That was all I heard before I fell into a deep sleep. +++

I woke up feeling safe and secure... by the looks of it i was back in my room, Chase Must have carried me last night. I looked down to see that i was fully clothed which i was grateful for and i noticed that my shoes were off and my hair was now tied in a pony tail... Bubbles is so cute i thought. I tried to get out to bed to go to the bathroom only to be restrained by something. oh god.... As i rolled over i saw Chase sleeping soundly with his hair messily lying all over the place and no shirt on.... God this boy is fine. I hope hes wearing pants for my sake.... actually i take that back....  i giggled to myself as i lifted the blanket slightly to see if he was wearing pants which he was....... sadly- i mean Thank God. "I can just show you if you want" said a very raspy voice.... As soon as i looked up i was caught in the act by a pair of ocean blue eyes...Oh god this is embarrassing..... I hid my face in his chest as he chuckled and pulled me closer by the waist. "Good Morning" he said. "Hmm morning" I mumbled as I inhaled his sent. He smelled like the forest which i absolutely love. I think I'm falling for him already.... oh god.

Chase's POV:

Fuck she was so perfect in every single way, I loved waking up next to her as i intend to do for the rest of my life. As she lay here in my arms just makes me want to- No Bad ...not now.... at least not yet ;). i smirked. "You'll be starting school today" i said slowly. "Seriously?! What time is it? oh god I hate school , well not school its self but the social groups in school i mean-" she rambled but i cut her off by kissing her ever so gently. "Don't worry, they'll love you, and i'll be there so you wont have to worry." i said confidently. "If you say so..." she answered unsure. As she looked at her alarm it read 7:06am. "Well we better get dressed then we don't want to be late on my first day." she mumbled. "I'm gonna go take a shower " she continued as she released herself from my arms and hopped along to the bathroom. "Great i need a shower too" i said slyly. "Hahaha oh no you don't mister, I'm showering ALONE." she said slowly. "Well it was worth a try." ! said to myself but of course she heard.

Kylie's POV:

After Chase's attempt to shower with me i got changed in the bathroom also just in case anything were to happen. I was wearing black leather pants, my knee high heeled boots, Red Singlet and my favourite leather jacket. I looked 'BadAss' to be honest but I'm pretty sure i looked good. I kept my hair naturally wavy and applied winged eyeliner and lip gloss. As I left the bathroom i ran into a wall. Except this wall could talk... "I definitely approve." Chase said smirking eyeing me up and down. I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the bedroom to the elevator and down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I was eating cereal when the doorbell rang. I groaned and stomped my way to the door. As you could probably tell I'm not much of a morning person. Its a miracle i woke up at all today. I opened the door to reveal a guy.... He had light brown hair , average height and brown eyes. "Sorry to Intrude but Chase called for his clothes to be brought over." The guy said. "Oh ofcourse please come in...." i left the sentence unfinished hoping he would get the hint. "Ryan, a friend of Chase's" He finished off. "Right...:" I said awkwardly. "oh just go on upstairs, level 2 the door with the wolf handle". i quickly said as i finished off my bowl of cereal. "Thanks Luna". he said. "Please just call me Kylie". He gave one quick nod before bowing his head and following my directions. I looked at the time in the kitchen and it was 8 am. As i was about to head back upstairs Daniel decided to grace me with his presence. "Ay sis, first day of school for us." he said casually. "You too?" i groaned. "Yupp, you're stuck with me kiddo" He sang as i Huffed and stomped my way upstairs. "Chase you ready?" i called outside the elevator. Just then he came out along with Ryan. Bubbles you sexy mother fucker i thought i i eyed him in his grey v neck and leather jacket and black jeans. I turned around back into the elevator and bit my lip trying to control myself which i think went un-noticed since Ryan and Chase were both on their phones. We all stepped out of the lift and headed to the door. I grabbed and apple to nibble on on the way even though i just ate. "DANIEL!" i shouted down the hall. "Coming". ge groaned and made his way over to us. "LEGOOO!!" i screamed in Bubble's ear as he visibally winced and walked into the street. As ryan and Daniel got in ryans car I got in Chase's laborghini. I love this car so much.... Im naming it Bumble Bee because This car has potential to be a Transformer.

It was a 10 minute drive until we got to the school. Students were everywhere within the gates. "Welcome to Moon Valley High." said Chase. "Bubbles how many werewolves are attending the school?" i quietly asked. well we have a population of 1000 maybe more so at least 500 or so." he replied. "wow that's a lot" i whispered. "Yeah but trust me you'll do fine" he encouraged. He got out of the car and within seconds he was opening the door for me. As soon as i stepped out All eyes were on me. Of course , since i was the new girl and all. ugh. I put on my brave face and strutted into the school doors with Chase's hand in mine. I had received so many death stares from girls and lustful looks from guys i was starting to actually get a little scared. He headed to the main office where the front desk lady gave me my timetable, locker number and code. I gave her a thankful smile and turned back to Chase who led me to my locker. As i didn't really have any books or anything today i just put the lock on my locker when the bell rang. "Can i have a look?" he said referring to my timetable. I handed it to him as his eyes scanned them all. he then suddenly smiled. "We have 4 classes together out of 5." he said happily. "And what class do we have now?" i asked. "History" he answered as he led me down the hall turning left into the nearest classroom. We took our seats at the far back left and corner which is 'apparently' his seat and has been since he started in the school. throughout the class he kept telling me about how much of a BadAss he is at this school. "I'm BadAss and you know it kitten" he whispered in my ear. "pfft oh please, I'm more BadAss than you mister Imsotough." i stated. "Oh really?..." he said smirking...."Wanna make a bet?" he asked slyly. "you know what yeah i do" i said trying to prove my point. "First one to pull the best school prank ever in history by the end of the week wins, and the winner gets to do whatever 'he' wants to the loser." he said pointing to himself then me. "And till the prank is set and filmed, no kissing no touching what so ever." he added smirking. Oh so the Alpha thinks he's BadAss? ha. We'll see about that. "Deal" i said as we shook hands.  

'Bubbles Your going to be begging for me by the end of the week' i thought to myself as i smirked.

+++ Im soooo sorry i havent updated in like 7 billion years, i have exams at school at the moment so ill be slacking off on updating FOR NOW , just untill the exams are finished which is this friday :P thanks for reading , Dont forget to comment, vote and Follow!! :) adios! +++