Chapter 8:- Fat Rat

**** Recap: As i reach back to grab my camera I hear the vent creaking ever so slowly, thinking it was nothing i yanked at the camera strap that was caught on another piece of metal sticking out but it just wouldn't budge. Giving it one last yank full force the vent under me suddenly gave way and i was falling. Last thing i remember was falling before blackness. ****

Chase's POV:

The bell rang signaling the students to move on to their fourth period. As students everywhere scurry off to their assigned classroom the guys and i make our way to the janitors closet to keep planning our prank for the prank war between me and Kylie. Speaking of which i havent seen her all day since the cafateria when she was sitting next to a bunch of nerds. Since then i havent seen her once and im starting to get worried, the way she and the nerds were whispering to each other deffinateley means they're up to something suspicious and believe me i tried to use my wolf hearing to listen in but the cheerleaders on the next table over kept giggling and fanning them selves obviously drooling over my irrisistable good looks and perfect body i thought back as i smirked.

We entered the closet as i closed the door behind us and locked it with the master key i stole back at the start of the year. The five of us stood around a massiver version of a school map. Theres the twins Angel and Axel the school sweethearts... Only guys and i know that their secretly hopeless romantics.  Next comes Ryan , total player and also my third in command then comes River my second in command he's seriously hardheaded this one but ive known him since we were kids so he's grown on me.

"Okay, first off...can someone please tell me why we made the janitors closet our meeting point? because im kind of grossed out by what happened this morning in here right where your standing Angel." Ryan gramaced.

Immediately Angel jumps away from the shelf he was leaning on forcing Axel to swap with him cuasing Axel to start swearing at his twin while the rest of us normal people just stood back and watched with amuzed faces.  

"Because geniius, nobody would dare come in here afraid of what they might see." answered River.

Suddenly i heard a creek coming from the air vents up above.

"What the fuck was that?" asked Angel.

"How the fuck would i know, probably just a rat."  i answered.

But as much as i would love to believe that, it mustve been a fucking huge ass mutated rat because now the whole vent was shaking violently causing everyone to snap their heads up to the roof from what they were talking about. 

"Fuck that must be some fatass rat" Axel said out loud.

Just as we were about to ignore what ever the hell was going on up in the air vent we hear a sickening slice as if metal was being sliced open then the fucking massive ass rat comes falling out of the vent landing on the map and piles of containers causing everything to split and collapse and half of the vent to swing and hit the shelf  creating a domino effect making it fall forward squashing the twins as Axel grabs Ryans shirt on the way down which caused ryan to push me down with him and pull River on top of the massive pile up.

"Ugh what what the hell?!" i Alex Screaming from underneath the massive pile up which came out more of a muffled 'uhh mmt maa phell'.

As i try to detatch myself from the tangled mess i noticed that the 'rat' that caused all of this was not a rat at all but infact a girl. As i lean closer to inspect who it was my wolf howled screaming in my head

'Maaate! mate! mate! mate!'

"shit, guys its Kylie!" i yelled as everyone got up to see for themselves.

"What the fuck was she even doing in the fucking roof?! groaned River

"Obviously she was spying on us you idiot!" Ryan snapped

"I'd watch your mouth if i were you kid i could easily knock you out with one punch." growled River

"You cant do shi-" "ENOUGH!!!" I boomed cutting off Ryan.

"We need to get her to the nurses office now." I ended with a growl using my alpha voice.

I gently picked her up bridal style hoping she would be okay, She had a little cut just aboved her left eyebrow and a few bruises on her arms and legs and i felt a pang of hurt deep inside me. My mate was hurt, i know i shouldnt of left her alone with those nerds. I felt guilt wash over me as i hurried down the hallway into the nurses office.

"Nurse!, Nurse!" i yelled as i gently placed her on the bed in the corner of the room as the burse rushed in and gasped.

"Oh dear! what happened?!" she asked shocked as he immediately made her way to a trolley grabbing the supllies she'd need as the guys and i broke into our story.

'baby stay strong' my wolf rider howled.

**********

Kylie's POV:

 I woke up with my eyes still shut, My whole body aches, my eye feels like its going to pop out of my sockets and my head ache gradually getting worse now that im awake.

I slowly peel my eyes open to see 5 hansome guys staring down at me one of them being Chase. I imediately see the look of releif and guilt flash through his eyes as he smiled and placed his head gently on on my shoulder sighing in content.

"W-what happened?" i croaked out as a random twin passes me a glass of water. I mumble a quiet thankyou as i greedily gulp down the refreshing liquid.

"I could ask you the same question kitten." Chase asked playfully.

"I mean one minutes we were just minding our own buisness in the janitors closet then the next minute you come falling from the sky." he continued with playfulness laced in his voice as my cheeks warmed as i chuckled and avioded eye contact ashamed of what i did.

"Lets not worry about that now, the main thing is that your okay and you need to rest." said the Twin that handed me the glass of water. I meekly nod while staring at them as chase introduced my one my one to them.

**** Hey guys just want to update for the new year. Happy new years! got any major plans for this year? id like to know :) Dont forget to vote, comment and follow! bye loves x ****