Strange heart beats

Hi readers, This is girlxgirl story. I haven't edited this completed story so you have been warned about so much errors. Vote and comment if you like my story. That will definitely give me inspiration for my writing.
Okay. Read at your own risk.
You have been warned.

(Sky Pov)
"OUCH!!!"is all I can say now..why does my head so hurt and feel like my body is hit by a very very big object...and I try to open my eyes...Arr!!I guess that there will be the earth on my eyelid.It is heavy like that!"Sky!!SKY!u hear me??Darling ..It is me!!MOON!"I heard it ...I feel  that voice is so adorable!I summon up my energy to open my eyes and look at her..i slowly open my eyelids and see angel!!!"Angel"..I almost blurt..but I don't.I close my eyes and then open again to make sure what I saw is right...Yeah!She is human.How human can be so cute like this??!!I can't tell u detail now because my brain can't progress and I can feel my heart suddenly become the runner in marathon!!"I'm so glad that u r alive,my darling"that cute little angel tells me.I can feel her esctasy and sadness in her voice. At the same time, she envelopes me in her big embrace..."oh ,is she trying to give me heart attack"I say to myself..because my heart is beating faster faster and faster!!It's almost coming out of my chest.But I hug her back too without knowing myself.WoW!!Her smell!!She smells like berry(fruit) and warm like a big teddy-bear.I love that feeling I still want to hold her but I have to let her go. Then she loose her tight embrace..if she doesn't loose her hug,I would die because of her tight grip and my own heart's rapid heart beating.Her eyes!!These beautuful ocean eyes r looking into mine.I know she is stranger.But I can't ignor her gaze."Wait.what?STRANGER??Yeah.I don't know her.But her expression are too weird and my heart too..That stupid heart beats.!"I think to myself.I can't think of anymore because I am too busy staring back into her eyes.I'm so familier with that beautiful a pair of penetrating eyes into mine.My heart is still skipping a beat or two and then we suddenly stole one glance each other lips.oh my god!!Thousand butterflies appear in my stomach"Now she comes closer and closer to land her lips upon mine.oh now these butterflies are going crazy again..At the time being,I can't think and talk to myself because I'm dying to know how soft her lip is.I copy her behavior as she close her eyes.The more she comes closer,the more butterflies appear and flying in my stomach like idiots.Her pink full lips r an inch away from mine and I can feel her warm breath and her rapid heart beats like mine.I hate the gap between us and can't handle the hunger anymore.So I'm going ti close it with the speed of light.(A/N..to close an inch distance with the speed of light..hak hak.)