Epilogue

10 years later...

Sky's Pov

I can't stop admiring her sleeping face. She is sleeping on her side, facing me. Her chest goes up and down in a slow rhythm as she breaths in and out. She's sleeping peacefully after our fabulous love making night. I am still exhausted because of our countless round. But, she is just very irresistible. I run my fingers on her face to put stands of hair behind her ears. A smile turns up from her beautiful lips. "Morning darling" she mumbles.
"Good morning" I pecks her lips softly. She opens her eyes and stare at me those gorgeous eyes. The look that can make me forget everything, the look that shows her heart to me, the look that she only looks at me....
"I love you, Sky" she whispers and kisses me gently. We have been married for 7 years and I love her more everyday single day.
Our kiss becomes more intense and I am ready to go morning round.
I think she feels the same way too. She climbs on me and sucks my neck. Arrrrr....I moan.
She giggles while straddling me. We are both naked from last night so I don't have to go over the frustrated process called undressing. I can feel her both tight touching mine. Her p**** rubs softly again mine and my belly. Now I can see her rounded, kissable, beautiful breasts. Oh man..I am soaked wet. I just can't keep hands to myself when I see her body in birthday suit. I extend my hands towards her boobs and squeeze them. My mouth gets watery. I can't wait to suck those hard nipples in my hands. She smirks and says, " you weakness ".
So true.
Suddenly, our bedroom door bursts open. We got caught again. We both get undercover.
"Tsk tsk tsk" she makes the sound so we both looks at her while hiding under the blanket.
She is our daughter. 5 years old. She is just 5 but she is the queen of this house.
" sweetie" we call her in unison and gives her our grins.
"Don't sweetie me. Now it's already eleven. " she lectures us, her hands on her waist.
"You guys are too old to keep playing till 11. Act like parents." She scolds us and walks out while and shaking her head.
We both falls into laughter.
She saw the movie once in which mother was scolding her daughter and waking her for school.  Since then, she starts to wake us up when we didn't wake up early.
"Today is Saturday. She is not fair." Kelly jokes.
"Yes yes" I play along and we both starts to dress our pajamas.
We walks down to the kitchen where our daughter Emily is.
"It's just 9am." Kelly notes.
"She wakes us up because she is hungry." I replied.
"Not wake us up. Better says, interrupted " she jokes.
"So that means we have to continue where we left off." I suggests while grinning.
She smirks "may be later?" And walks to Emily.
She picks her up. "I am sorry honey. You might be hungry."
I kiss Emily in her cheek.
"I will make a croissant with bacon.  You guys favorite." Kelly tries to please our daughter. Yes. Croissants are my and Emily's favorites.
" and to make up for our fault, we would take you to the aquarium today." I suggest.
"Yay, I love you moms." She kisses us.

While we are having breakfast, I can't help but stare at my wife and daughter.
They both eyes me and ask silently what?
"I know I say this everyday. I can't help it. This is what I feel everyday. I am very lucky to have you and Emily. I love you guys."
Yes. I am the mother and wife of two angles. I am the luckiest human being on this world.:)😍😍😍
                ~~~~~~~~~~
The end!
Thank you for reading my book.
Jue