It was fine at first, but now that the baby was due in the next few weeks and Elsa was freaking out. How could the baby be just around the corner but she has no name picked whatsoever.

Solstice? Snow? Summer? Forest? Khione? Navianna? What was her name?!

Elsa played around with all the names, said them to herself many times. As much as she hated to admit it, the truth of the matter was that none of those names felt right. None of them felt like her baby.

Not her daughter, but then what else could she be named?

"You know, we're supposed to visit your sister," Jack hummed, Elsa snapping out of her thoughts.

It was then she realized in the midst of her thinking, the tears had stopped. Jack, on the other hand, was on the other side of the bedroom messing around with his hooked staff, Twinetender.

Oddly enough, he managed to balance on it with one leg, his other leg bent at a weird angle and his arms crossed over his chest. It looked cool from an outside perspective but Elsa had been living with Jack for so long she was used to seeing these sort of moves.

Besides, it was more impressive when he did a handstand on Twinetender.

"Shoot," Elsa froze, hurrying to change her clothing.

However, rather than go to her closet, she waved her hand and allowed her magic to take form and create a new outfit. Elsa was never really sure why that even though her powers revolved around cold, ice, and snow that she was able to create outfits out of thin air.

But she was also not complaining for it proved to be extremely convenient.

Soon her figure was clad in a loose but long dress that showed off her baby bump. She shook her feet one at a time, creating white snow boots as she did so. It was the very beginning of December, the first of the month to be exact and snow had just started falling on Arendellian grounds.

"Alright," Elsa did not bother to mess with her hair, causing Jack to smirk as he hopped off Twinetender, "let's go..."

——————

A few hours later and Jack, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf were making Christmas cookies in the kitchens with Soren and Sitara.

"No, no, no," Kristoff took a wooden spoon that was much to large for Sitara from her hands as she had proceeded to try beating the cookie dough with it, "we don't hit it, we stir it... see?"

Kristoff let out a breath of relief when Sitara's youthful eyes lit up in understanding from his example, but he frowned as she turned to her older brother and start hitting him on the back as he concentrated on stirring his own bowl of cookie dough.

"Ah! Papa, make it stop!" Soren cried as his three-year-old little sister laughed while slapping him harshly.

"Sitara, stop it! Do you want a timeout?" Kristoff threatened while picking Sitara up and successfully stopping her assault on her brother.

Jack smirked while watching the scene, Elsa shaking her head at him as she saw his expression.

"I'm surprised you and Kristoff have time to do this, haven't you to been busy with foreign trades and preparing the kingdom for Christmas?"

Elsa remembered the few short years she was in charge of all of that, it was quite a load of work too. Jack and her were supposed to come to Arendelle for Christmas as they did every year, but hopefully they would have the baby to bring with them.

"Yeah," Anna said almost tiredly, rubbing her back, "Olaf has been a real help with the kids though, especially with Kristoff's ice business: we're really starting to feel the pressure." She explained.