Almost immediately tears began to gather in Elsa's eyes, a single tear falling down her cheek — freezing as it dripped onto the floor. Jack looked to his wife in alarm, though he had grown used to her sudden mood swings.

These days it seemed Elsa was especially sensitive to her emotions. One second she was over-the-moon, the next she was a raging psychopath, and lastly, she would sit in a ball and wallow in the corner.

It was horrifying, to the say the least.

"My love," Jack leaned down so he was brushing his face in Elsa's soft hair, leaving a chaste kiss to her neck, "whatever is the matter?"

"I-It's just th-that..." Elsa hiccuped as Jack wiped her tears away, clutching her close to him, "w-we're already finished with the nursery!" She finally burst as Jack rose a brow secretly wanting to laugh but not daring to.

It was truly interesting to see Elsa who had nearly always been composed turned to this.

"And?" He chose to say instead, his voice nothing but patient.

"AND the baby is already getting so old! Her nursery is already finished!" Elsa wailed, both her and Jack already knowing that their soon-to-be baby was a little girl.

"Sugar," Jack was fighting back the laughter, "the baby has not even been born yet..."

"It doesn't matter, she's already too old for my liking!" Elsa cried before storming out of the nursery leaving Jack to shake his head.

He gave the nursery one last look, a small smile gracing his features before he followed after his wife, closing the door on his way out.

Elsa, despite her round belly, was quite quick for a woman ready to pop any given day. Everyone was excited: Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, her nephew and niece, the Northuldra, even the Council of Legendary Figures. Santa had already gifted them with more toys then they could ever dream of, the Easter Bunny painted many pictures and portraits for the baby, Sandman was already configuring different dreams for the little girl, Father Time seemed to be debating which date Fate would choose for the child to be born on, Cupid already spoke of potential soulmates to the child, and the Tooth Fairy (bless her soul) fluttered around eagerly suggesting names.

Ah... the name game: where did Jack and Elsa start with that issue?

At first it started as a small banter between the two of them on what they should name their daughter. Elsa truly wanted to name her Snow but Jack liked the name Forest (Elsa though it was stupid).

This debate soon spread to Anna who forced her way into it, giving out the name Solstice. Get it? Like the Winter solstice.

Elsa honestly liked that name, she found it adorable. Jack; however, not so much...

No, he found the name to be cheesy and ridiculous (Elsa and Anna both came for him once he said that). Even with Elsa and Anna threatening him, Jack did not give in refusing to name his child something that ridiculous.

Kristoff was involved soon after because Elsa and Anna wanted another person on their side. Yeah, not so much, Kristoff agreed with Jack and instead suggested a more traditional name such as Eleanor.

Jack, surprisingly, liked that but Elsa and Anna hated it. Yeah, Kristoff was sleeping in the stables with Sven house for a week after that.

Olaf was involved next: he, of course, suggested the name Summer. No one was really opposed to it, but at the same time no one exactly preferred that name over the others. Well, that was until six-year-old Soren and three-year-old Sitara managed to sneak in the debate.

They took Olaf's side rather passionately and refused to call the baby in their auntie's tummy anything other than Summer.

From there it all went to hell: somehow the names Khione and Navianna got added into the mix. Elsa and Jack could not be certain but they sure it was a suggestion from the Tooth Fairy who sent a letter.