Kisses and licks

Dio's PoV,
Y/n was in between my legs and I had them dogs with human heads on me as well  "look at me girlie" I said stroking Y/n's hair which his head was resting on my chest and he was smirking "listen you look jealous" I said bending over slightly beginning to kiss his neck "humph" she said looking away. I got up and wrapped my arm around Y/n's waist "I see we are not to your liking" I said "maybe our friend is" He said then we walked away. I smirked leaving the room with Y/n, I pushed him against a wall and began licking and kissing his neck while pushing my body hard against his "Uhhh~" he moaned as he jumped a bit wrapping his legs around my waist as I began to grind against his cock with my hard one, I then moved from his neck to his lips and began to make out with him sticking my tongue in his mouth intertwining them then we heard a bang so we sprinted to the balcony as we began to dance smiling at each other "Dio!" Jonathan yelled as I pulled Y/n close to me because I didn't want him to get hurt "what" I hissed to him "sorry did I interrupt you?" He asked clearly being sarcastic, I just rolled my eyes then a bunch of roses came flying towards me and my baby, I turned us around so I was leaning over him so he wouldn't get hurt "Dio!" He cried, that's when I realised the roses were filled with Hamon "bastard" I said holding Y/n close to me more "you can't have him forever Dio" Jonathan told me "watch me" I said, before the Hamon got to far into me I pulled the roses out of me and I held tightly onto Y/n and jumped of the balcony.