Mine

Dio's PoV,
I walking down the halls when I heard moaning "no cool ice I belong to Dio stop it~" he moaned I burst into the room and Cool Ice pulled away from y/n and pushed him towards me "Dio!" He said grabbing onto me with his ass out (not literally) as I put my arm around his waist "he's mine" I said aggressively "I know but it was fun while I was with him" he said "Dio I'm sorry I couldn't do anything" my baby boy told me "you get out of this place and you it's alright now come here" I said taking him to our room, I looked back at vanilla ice and saw he was scared. We got to our room and I pushed him down on the bed "get ready baby because I'm going to pound you like there is no tomorrow" I told him and he moaned in response, we stripped down and I lifted his legs onto my shoulders licking his ass and then I stuck my hard cock in his ass "ahhh~" he moaned "Dio~" uhh I love it when he moans my name. Eventually we both came and fell asleep.
{the next day}
"Dio!" I heard y/n playfully yell as he came in the room I was in "ohhh~ hello sexy boy" one of the human dog things said "come here baby" I said and he came an lay down next to me as I put my arm around his waist and placed my hand on his ass, I kissed his forehead and then his lips. We pulled away and sat like the royalty we are.