Chapter 6

Then I thought about it.. Blonde spiky hair.. UA uniform.. Random fire out bursts.. It can't be..

'Katsuki Bakugo.. Is that you?'

~end of back flash~

I waited and held my breath.. and..

"Katsuki..?" I whispered. He never responded. *Sigh* I really thought for a second that he was real? hah! (y/n) get your head together and find Kandice.. She must be heart broken.. I walked around the crowd trying to get to the football field near my school. When I finally got there I searched for her, and there were thousands of students out here! How the heck am I supposed to find her?

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Kandice. I felt a pang of sadness crash deep into my soul just seeing her sad. I quickly hugged her after seeing it was her. "(y/n).." she started sobbing. "Kandice it's okay, I'm here. I'll always be here." I wanted to murder that piece of sh- "(y-y/n).. Tha-ank y-you for be-ing such a-a-a go-good frien-fri-friend." she started sobbing more. She almost made me cry from her crying. I have to stay strong for her..

"EVERYONE!!!!" we heard a loud yell from the principle. "GO HOME FOR NOW!!! THE BUSES ARE COMING SOON!!!" I'm kinda happy that we can go home now. "When we go home do you wanna get icecream, watch sad movies and binge eat?" "Y-yes" we laughed a little.

~Time Skippppp~

We finally got home and we pulled up a movie and we were watching it until she said "Did you like (her ex boyfriend)" (can we all vote on a name for Kanice's ex? just comment down below and I'll say who wins in a week from now hehe) I almost threw up when I heard his name again and felt my phone get a little warm. Then I yelled "Hell no!!" She still seemed sad about what happened and my phone cooled down "Hey, no matter who leaves you I'll always be here for you." "Thank you (y/n).." She still seems sad. I think I know what will cheer her up. Her favorite My Hero Academia because she keeps on talking about him "All Might wouldn't wanna see you sad." I said. She slowly turned her head to look at me. "You really think so..?" she said thinking about it for a second. "Of course!" I said. Then I imitated him the way she always does "It is fine now. Why? Because I am here!" She smiled the warmest smile I've ever seen.

"You're the best friend anyone could ever have!" "haha I'm not a mirror!" we laughed for a short while and I remembered my family doesn't know where I am so I pulled out my phone to see what time it is. "(y/n)!" Kanice said. She snatched my phone from my hands, gasped and looked in disbelief. "what?" I said. "HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR PHONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" "aaaawwwaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" I yelled. "Dang you don't have to do it like that!" I rolled my eyes ignoring what she said. "It's a long story, are you sure you're prepared? It also involves your fear." She nodded and I explained

"After all of you guys left I decided to try to get my phone and.. the fire went around me.. I can't explain how I felt when I grabbed my phone.... It just felt so right. Like I was meant have it. My phone felt like a hand after a few seconds of me holding it, a very calloused hand. Whoever it was led me out quicker than anyone else could" "You're right that is spooky, but you said he was a boy.. why did you know that?" she asked a little hesitant to ask

I decided not to explain what happened with him "I just have a feeling.. that's all and I can see with my own two eyes!"

*message notification*

I pulled my phone out to see a notification from MHA game the notification read

'You choose right'- Katsuki Bakugo

Author's note

I'll end this chapter for now, and everyone please write a name if you have an idea for Kandice's ex's name I'll see what name has more comments or which name I like better if y'all can't choose. That's all for now, and I have something else to say. I'm sorry for taking so long to write the next chapter, there are some things going on that are alot in my life. I'm doing better now and I have more inspiration. I'm also thinking about making a BNA Shirou x reader sooner or later. I don't really know how to end this so byeeeee I hope you have/had a nice day!

Word count for this chapter: 806