Chapter 11

"I don't want their deaths on my conscience." I said after 10 minutes of trying to get him off of this topic. "Them dead is better than alive" "Ugh fine. You want a list?" "Yeah right now." "Jesus, okay, okay." I sighed. "So first is-" All of a sudden the TV turned on. "What the hell? Katsuki was that you?" I looked at my phone and he wasn't there anymore. Then I heard creepy music playing on the TV with the lights flickering.

"Katsuki this isn't funny." I started freaking out. The doors and windows started opening and closing. Then it halted. With everything shut. "(Y/n)!!!" I heard Kandice yell. "KANDICE HELP" I yelled trying to open the door when I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I quickly try to turn back but there's a cloth on my face. Knowing what I know I didn't breathe in I kicked on the door to try to push the person off of me.

Whoever it was knew what they were doing. I flung some things across the room trying to fight. "(Y/N) I'M COMING TO GET YOU!!!!" I heard Kandice yell as I heard her try to break the door. The second option act like it worked. I slowly went limp hoping it would work soon because I was running out of air. After what felt like forever I could feel myself almost passing out and they took their hand off of my face and I instantly breathed. Trying to breathe slowly so I could get my energy. They started dragging me. I quickly went and kicked their knee with my foot.

"ACK" I heard a male-like voice yelp in pain. I elbowed the man and then I felt pressure on my head and it was a blur after that...

(Authors pov)
Sorry, I haven't uploaded I wanted to give you guys an update because all of you deserve it. I love all of you guys and thank you all so much for supporting ❤️
I'm going to update again soon don't worry. Have a nice day everyone baii~