𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭

today is elizabeth and watson's wedding which is super exciting for them. i'm going over to their house to get ready with kristy right now and even though i will never admit it out loud, i'm extremely happy to have a reason to get dressed up all fancy.

i bought a royal blue sleeveless dress with a slit on the bottom of left side that goes up to mid thigh length.
i'm pairing that with black, three inch tall heels to make me seem a lot taller than i actually am.

i don't usually wear much makeup, if i ever do wear any, but i'm secretly very good at it so i told kristy i would do both of our makeup for tonight.

charlie opens the door when i arrive but i don't bother greeting him and rush right up the stairs which i felt kind of bad about but i'm sure he didn't care anyway.

when i reach kristy's room i don't bother with knocking and burst right in to find her in a beautiful pale blue dress.

"holy shit kristy!" i exclaim.

she turns around shocked and then blushes when she realizes that i have seen the dress.

"ugh you look incredible babe!" i tell her.

"thank you! now go change into your dress so you can be the one ambushed with compliments.

i laugh and head to the bathroom to change into the blue dress. when i come out kristy stares at me in awe.

"wow liv you look so pretty! sam is one lucky guy!" she jokes.

"ha ha very funny," i say rolling my eyes.

"no i'm serious he's gonna die when he sees you i mean he already likes you this is gonna make him fall in love with you!" she exclaims.

"don't get ahead of yourself sweetheart he doesn't like me" i tell her.

"sure i'll believe that" she says sarcastically.

after that we played some music and danced while doing our makeup which made the process five times longer.

eventually we walk downstairs to inform charlie that we were ready to go since he was driving us to the wedding because elizabeth and watson were already there getting ready.

when we walk in to the living room i make eye contact with sam and blush when i see his eyes roam up and down my dress.

"i- uh- i mean- you look great olivia" he stutters.

"why thank you sam, you look pretty good yourself" i say shocking myself with the amount of confidence i have.

"um there's something i have to tell you later" he says.

"ok but why can't you just tell me now?" i ask.

"it's just not the best timing right now" he explains.

"oh ok" i reply

we arrive at the venue and i look around in awe at all of the beautiful decorations and take notice of each and every detail.

i take my seat by some of kristy's friends and before i know it, elizabeth is walking down the aisle.

she looked absolutely stunning and i made a mental note of how happy she looked which she deserved after all of her hard work.

after the reception i was eating cake and talking with the girls when sam covered my eyes and pulled me away.

"woah give a girl some warning before you kidnap her next time" i joke.

he doesn't respond which confuses me but after a little walking, he takes his hand off of my eyes and i blink to adjust to the new location.

we are in the garden of the venue and standing in a gazebo type thing with fairy light all over it.

"wow this is beautiful" i say.

"so about earlier..." sam starts.

"oh yea you said you had something to tell me?" i question.

he takes a deep breath and clears his throat which makes me kind of nervous.

"i'm just going to be straight forward about this, olivia bennett i like you. i have liked you for a while now and i never knew when to tell you but i figured this would be the most romantic place to do it. but um if you don't like me, you know, that's cool sorry if i ruined stuff."

"i like you too, sam" i say cutting off his rambling.

"wait really?" he asks looking up from the ground.

"does this answer your question?" i question before leaning forward and kissing him.

he was shocked at first but eventually smiled into the kiss and when we pulled apart we just started laughing.

overall i would say it was a very great day.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
so how are we
feeling after their
first kiss???