𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

sam and i weren't dating, he didn't even like me, so i had no right to be this upset. i just couldn't stop myself. it hurt so bad to know that he would go out with someone he just met yesterday that is also a few years younger than him but he wouldn't even consider going out with me.

i had stayed in my room all saturday with katie while we watched sad movies until katie got sick of me being sad and forced me to get ready. we were going on a day trip to sea city.

katie's family owns a house in sea city right on the beach so we had our own private beach to go to. once i was dressed and ready to go, we got in katie's car and left. during the car ride we listened to one direction and sang our hearts out.

when we got to the house i couldn't believe katie had never brought me here before. it was a beautiful two story house with an amazing view of the water.

"why have i never been here before?" i exclaimed.

"i don't know, my family doesn't come here often so i never really thought about it." katie replied.

"ok well from now on we will be coming up here often and for more than just a day trip!" i said

katie and i laugh and get changed into our swimsuits. we grabbed a picnic basket filled with our lunch and some snacks and drinks, then headed down to the beach. it was a very hot day so it was perfect weather to be out by the beach.

"i think this was my best idea yet" katie says.

"i think so too" i laugh.

"what are the odds that i meet a cute boy here?" katie asks jokingly.

"hey why can't i meet a cute boy too!" i reply.

"you still have a chance with a certain someone and i'm not letting you throw that away for some random that you never see again" katie says.

"but wasn't that the point of coming here? getting over him?" i ask.

"no, the point of coming here was to get your mind off of him for the day. and so far you're not doing a very good job at that so let's change the subject." katie tells me.

"oh! look at him! you need to go talk to that guy!" i tell katie excitedly.

"oh my god, no way. he's way out of my league!" katie responds.

"no, you're gonna give it a shot!" i say pushing her towards the cute guy.

katie walked over to the guy and talked with him for a few minutes while i split my time between my phone and snacks. eventually she came back over with the biggest smile on her face.

"that was the best conversation i've ever had with a guy! he was so sweet asking how my day was and where i was from and all that!" katie exclaims.

"aww you looked like you were having fun. does he look better up close?" i ask.

"ugh don't get me started, he's so pretty i want to cry" katie tells me. (if you get that reference, i love you)

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
ok so because it's july
23rd i thought "i should
probably update my
sort of one direction
themed fic" so here we
are! i hope you enjoyed
even though this chapter
kinda sucks!