"Yeah, why?" Joochan asked.

"I wanna come to your house. I wanna study together.." Jibeom asked.

"Wah Kim Jibeom!" Jaehyun shouted.

"What spirit has possessed you? I never see you this hardwork to study.." Jaehyun said. Donghyun laughed.

"Shut up!" Jibeom said. Jaehyun and Donghyun laughed.

"I'm sorry, Jibeom. I will stay at Daeyeol samchon's house for the whole week. Ahjussi and omma are going to Greece tomorrow.." Joochan said.

"Aigoo.. is that far?" Jibeom asked.

"I don't know. I never go to Daeyeol samchon's house yet" Joochan said.

"Aih.." Jibeom sighed.

"Come to my house. Let's study together.." Jaehyun invited Jibeom.

"Can I?" Jibeom asked.

"Sure you can!" Jaehyun said. Jibeom nodded.

"Can I join you?" Donghyun asked.

"No!" Jibeom said.

"Don't be so greedy!" Donghyun said.

"Enough! Just come if you want. Don't argue here.." Jaehyun said. Joochan just laughed to see all of his friends.

* * *

The day has come. Haru and Sungyoon sent Joochan to Daeyeol's house. Joochan would be left there for one week. It was late evening because Haru and Sungyoon would have their flight at 8:30 p.m.

Haru kissed Joochan's forehead.

"Listen to Daeyeol well, okay? I know you are a good boy. You never cause trouble to me.." Haru patted on Joochan's head. Joochan nodded. Sungyoon shook his hand with Daeyeol.

"Thank you for everything, Daeyeol" Sungyoon thanked Daeyeol. Haru thanked Daeyeol too.

"Aih it's nothing. Have fun there!" Daeyeol said. Sungyoon and Haru nodded. They went into their car to go to the airport. Haru looked at Joochan. Joochan waved his hand to Haru. Haru waved her hand back to Joochan. Sungyoon drove his car. Joochan looked the car went away until it disappeared from his sight.

"Let's go in.." Daeyeol said to Joochan. Joochan nodded.

Daeyeol brought Joochan's bag to his room. Daeyeol's house was very clean. With the minimalist theme, it made his house looked simple yet tidy.

"This is your room. Make yourself comfortable.." Daeyeol said to Joochan. Joochan nodded.

Daeyeol left Joochan alone in his room. Soon, Joochan felt tired and he slept. Daeyeol a few minutes later came to ask for Joochan to take his dinner, saw he was sleeping. Daeyeol smiled and switched off his room's light.

*   *   *

On the next day, Joochan woke up early. Joochan took out his drawing book from his bag. He began to draw again. He drew a picture of him and Seungmin again. Day by day had come, his love for Seungmin was never fade. He missed his brother so much. A few moments later, he felt bored. He went out from his room and went downstairs. He sat on the sofa at living room. Suddenly, a puppy and a cat approached him. The puppy and the cat sat on Joochan's lap.

"Hello.." Joochan smiled and patted on both animals. The cat purred. The puppy licked Joochan's hand.

"Eh? You have met Rookie and Romeo" Daeyeol who just came out from the kitchen said when he saw Joochan with his pets.