Surprises and Secrets

Justin'a POV:

"what about her?" I asked intertwing my own fingers.

"do you know who she is?" my mom asked me leaning in.

"yes I know, she's Kacey, and she wonderful" I beamed

"Justin baby you barely know her." my mom sighed.

"tell me one thing about her and I'll drop this.. deal?" she looked at me and I nodded

"Her brother is Liam Payne, she's with the boys of One direction" I smirked and my mom's and scooter's face drew pale.

"Justin they are the new big thing here. They'll give you a run for your money and you're all flirty with their tagalong?" scooter crossed his arms

"she's not a tagalong!" I exclaimed

"she's sweet guys, and yeah I like her, a lot." I sighed "I know the boys are a bit dangerous to my career but they seem cool no need to have a rivalry" I finished standing up to grab a piece of a Twinkie.

"fine, but no more then a flirty thing, no girls now Justin, you just broke it off with--"

"I GOT IT I KNOW!" I yelled I don't want to talk about her, not now, not ever.

scooter walked out and I sat back down with my mom.

"how do you tell a girl, you really like them without saying those word mom?" I asked looking down.

"kiss her" was all she said and in that I

was determind

KACEY'S POV;

"Haz go away! he'll see us!" I laughed as harry laid ontop of me with his body on my tummy we passed each other in the hall and he just rammed into me.

"okay okay here" he stood up and helped me up ad I quickly brushed myself off

"where you off to?" I smirked "my room clearly?" he chuckled motioning to the door. "and yourself?" he smiled

"coffee, need some energy then I meeting Elle and Dani for nails" I smiled and he rolled his eyes

"oh my god your such a girl" he fake complained. I mocked hurt and punched his arm.

"no shit!" I laughed just then the door began to open and I could here Liam talking back to someone. I glanced at harry but he just mouthed run and sprinted away from me

"oh kacey hey where you going?" Liam smiled, good he has no idea yet.

"coffee, then off to meet the girls for some nails" I smiled sweetly "oh good have fun Kac." he turned around and i did the same "wait Kacey!" he yelled

"yes li?" I turned

"we're going to America, for the VMA's that's alright with you right?" he raised an eyebrow. America? why so last minute?

"how long have you know about this?" I placed my hands in my pocket.

"a while" he scratched his neck "but I figured you'd be okay with it," he now shrugged.

well America seems fun, and even more time with harry right?

"sure sounds great" I smiled

I quickly oturned aroud ad paced to the elevator, clicked the button about 3 times before it dinged and stepped in, sighing the doors shut and I and was carried down to the last floor.

once it dinged I slipped out of the lobby and too the open street, it was cloudy as usual and I crossed my arms and walked to the nearest Starbucks.