Welcome Home

Kacey's POV:

"Kacey I'm sorry, it's my fault." His voice was soft. 'No it isn't' I wanted to say. I couldn't.

I just felt gone. I heard everything but I'm not here. With him. I'm on that line of life and death it seems but more in the death side.

"I love you to the moon and back kacey" he said again 'I love you too' I thought.

"Please god let me wake up. Don't let me go please I need to be with him" I prayed.

I heard everything and I couldn't do anything. It hurting me. Come on kacey wake up!

"Kacey I'm sorry" he was quiet again.

"I love you" he whispered almost and slowly I felt him leaning on my still self. Wake up kacey don't go. Wake up!!

Mentally I was thrashing trying to get my body to move again, physically I was frozen, trapped.

You know that tingling feeling you get when someone is breathing near your skin? That's what I had, right on my lips.

Slowly I felt Harry's lips touch mine, his felt so warm. Then again I'm basically gone.

He pulled away after a few seconds.

Wake up. Wake up kacey! WAKE UP!!

and suddenly as if god himself heard me, my eyes opened.

I didn't move just started straight up at the green eye boy above me.

Slowly one thing at a time things came back to me, suddenly I could hear the monotones beeping, I could feel my chest breathing and I could Feel my body moving. I'm alive, I'm here.

"K-kacey?" He stuttered I took one second to process what had just happened and blinked a few times.

"Kacey " he repeated again

"HAZ!" I nearly yelled. I wrapped my arms around him and kiss him. Long and passionate and loving.

He pulled away and my eyes brimmed with tears "you're alive! Oh my god how? You-you were dead! Not breathing" he said confused to death "Harry- I-I don't know! But I'm here. It was as if suddenly I just came back. But I'm here I'm here" I sobbed with a small smile.

"It felt like fucking ages without you here" he cried in my arms.

"I know I know I'm sorry" I sobbed again "I'm sorry too." He said pulling away gently.

"Sir we need-- oh shit" a doctor came in. He was in a mask and gloves, My guess to take me to where all "dead" people go, the morgue.

"Um ma'am you're--" he stuttered at the unbelievable sight of me. "I know. I'm fine please get my friends and my family." I looked back at Harry.

"I love you so much. To the moon and beyond. I need you and I can't be without you. I'm sorry for everything harry but just know- you're my world" I kissed him again which he returned

"KACEY!!!!" I heard Liam's voice I pulled away from Harry and turned, my puffy red eyed brother came running towards me

"Oh my god you're here! You're alive oh my god" he sobbed into my shoulder which made me cry again "I know I'm here I'm here I'm sorry" I cried

"I'm sorry too for everything." He whispered I pulled away and looked at him. I gently whipped his tears and said "I love you, big brother" and kissed his cheek softly.

"My baby" I heard my mums voice

"Oh my god mum!" I cried as she came running to me with my dad behind her "I've missed you" I said "I missed you too my love I'm so blessed you're here" she said