Thirty-three

Chapter thirty-three:

"Boys give advice to boys"

➳ Really long chapter ahead!Also, keep in mind that this chapter will hint at spicy stuff, but it's only in a comical way, and it was the taisho era, so it was all normal

Also, keep in mind that this chapter will hint at spicy stuff, but it's only in a comical way, and it was the taisho era, so it was all normal.

[☁]

As usual, there was a meeting for all the pillars with Oyakata-sama. Shinobu and Mitsuri were away on a very important mission on the south, which at first was a little bit odd. Oyakata-sama had greeted everyone as usual, and spoke with his ever-so-gentle tone about the current situation of the Demon Slayer Corps. That was until his smile widened and his voice died down. He had noticed his children's lack of attention. They would never do that under normal circumstances, it made him wonder why they would act that way.

"Is something wrong, my children?"

They were in shock. They didn't even bother to hide their surprise and dedicated themselves to stare at the mist pillar, who was sulking.

He was clearly frowning.

They had never seen his annoyed expression before. They thought he was incapable of showing any, just like the depressed water pillar.

"Please accept our sincerest apologies, Oyakata-sama"

"It's just that Tokito-kun has been acting strange!"

Kagaya hummed, understanding the situation. He sat down seiza style and gestured towards Muichiro, who came back to the real world after being trapped inside his thoughts.

"You may tell us what's troubling you, we'll listen" he offered, relaxing the boy who had realized how rude he had been towards his master.

Kagaya's smile and the other pillars' attentive eyes made him sigh in defeat. He could at least admit what was troubling him and see if Kagaya knew a way to help him.

"After much thought on what Kanroji told me... I've reached the conclusion that I like [Y/N]"

They froze. Puzzlement crossed their faces as they threw narrowed glances at each other.

Kyojuro cleared his throat before asking, "As in, romantically?"

"Yes"

Uzui wasted no time laughing loudly, slamming his hand on his thigh as he did so.

"Haha! Called it!" he exclaimed, extending the palm of his hand with the biggest grin possible.