Billy came back in his pickup truck. He noticed a black Ford pickup parked in front of his house. He stopped outside his house, grabbed the supplies from the passenger seat, and exited. Selu came out of the house wearing an apron.

"Who's our guest?" He asked as he handed the bag to her.

"They said they're your old friends, such sweet guys. They are waiting for you by the ranch." She turned and climbed the stairs. "Don't stay out for long, the dinners almost ready."

He walked to the ranch and saw a figure lying on the hay. A straw-hat was on his face.

"Hello, Billy! Or should I say Bellerophon?" The figure said.

"Who are you?" He asked as bent to pick up the shovel.

The figure removed the hat.

"Perseus, is that you?" He asked and after seeing his face he dropped the shovel.

"It's good to see you old friend." Perseus got up and they both hugged.

"How long has it been?"

"More than a thousand years," Perseus said, "nice life you've got here!"

"Thanks! Where is the one with you? Carla said there are two of you. Is it Achilles?"

"No, it's not Achilles. I came here with Percy, he went out riding." He pointed up.

As if on cue a neigh was heard. He looked at where the sound came from when a winged horse suddenly came into his view. It was flying towards them with incredible speed. A person was riding it. The horse landed a few meters away from them. The person riding it climbed down. He grabbed the reigns and brought it closer.

"She's real talkative you know? Never shut up. Oh, like you don't know yourself!" He looked at the mare. The mare neighed and tapped her hoof on the ground to show her displease. "Hi there, I'm Percy Jackson." He introduced himself, "Hey now, don't start complaining, I rode like a professional. I have my own Pegasus, Blackjack; I know how to ride one. You know, you won't get a mate if you always acted like that." The mare's eyes widened and she looked down as if she was submitting herself. "Now go back to the stable and be nice to everyone." He patted her on the neck. She started walking towards the barn with her head down.

"Vinnie's a good girl, she just needs some discipline." The mare must've heard that because she started walking proudly.

While the boy and the mare were seemingly talking to each other, Bellerophon was staring at them dumbfounded. He was surprised beyond expectations because he was staring at his younger self.

Percy looked exactly like him when he was 17 years old. He had the same disheveled black hair, same sea-green eyes, and that same toothy smile.

"You... You can talk to them?" He managed to ask.

"Of course I can, after all, I'm your half-brother," Percy said with a grin.

A chime of the triangle came from the house, "playtime's over boys, dinner's ready!" Selu called.

(A.N. – Now you know where Valkry got that Pegasus in Endgame!)

0-0

"You should've told me before you were demigods," Selu said as she served them. "I mean I felt you were different, but wasn't sure. I know a lot about your kind."

"She's the Anasazi goddess of farming and corn. We've been together for nearly three hundred years. Next month is our 311th anniversary." Billy said.

(A.N. – Selu is a Cherokee Goddess. A nod to Piper McLean)

"Um...! Congdatulatons!" Percy said with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth!" Selu scolded. "God, he really is your brother. Are all of Poseidon's children like this?"

"Yep! He himself is like this. My mom scolded him once just like that." Percy said and laughter erupted on the table.

"So Billy, what do you say? Will you come back to Olympus?" Perseus asked.

"I'd like to, but I can't. I have a normal life here. But I will come whenever my little Lord Brother needs my help."

"That's fine. We only came to check if you're okay, Hestia's request." Percy said. "Say, I'd like to ask you a favor. Can I take Jake with me? He reminds me of my friend." He asked with puppy eyes.

"Oh, of course, dear, you can take him. He'd like that too. He loves outdoor." Selu was melted by those cute sea-green eyes.

Percy and Perseus stayed in their house for the night. In the morning they saw a horse trailer carriage attached to their pickup. Billy was standing there holding Jake's reigns. Jake was built like a warhorse. He had sleek masculine 6'6" body. He had well-oiled black fur and white mane. His black wings looked majestic and his blood-red eyes looked menacing. Jake looked like a mix between Arion and Blackjack.

"Hey, Jake!" Percy greeted.

"Um... hi! I'm Jake, I saw you yesterday in the barn." Jake said shyly.

"I know. Hey, would you like to come with me on my adventures?" Percy asked.

"On adventures?" He sounded excited.

(A.N. - Jake is a Pegasus version of Frank Zhang)

To be Continued...!