Coming Out

A/N: A Sukhi/Laxman pairing as requested :) and slightly canon divergence (Maybe a bit AU too... whatever fits the bill) SO I hope you like it!

Laxman was sitting on the grass, and tearing up a handful of them when Sukhi hugged him from behind. "I missed you" Laxman immediately said as he pulled Sukhi next to him and kissed him like a man who finally found some water in a desert.

"Bas do din hi hue hai yaar" Sukhi said with a laugh and Laxman blushed but smiled. "Still missed you" Laxman said with a pout. "Why can't we just come out yaar! At least gang ke saamne?" Sukhi asked. "Is tarah chupke chupke milne ki zaroorat nahi hai na?" 

"The Party..." Laxman started and Sukhi rolled his eyes. "Party, party, party. Itna racist hai aur it is totally against who you are phir bhi you want to work there!" he asked in frustration.

"Kya karoon yaar... agreement tha... and I won't be able to leave the party until I leave college. Agar chhod bhi diya toh... Aslam..." Laxman hesitated and Sukhi just made him lay down on his lap, carding his fingers through his hair with a gentle smile on his face.

"I'm sure they'll understand. Uska fikar chhod tum. In was lucky enough to sneak away from them today. Aisa mauka phir kab milega nahi patha mujhe" Sukhi said as he relaxed more.

But that unfortunately didn't last that long as he heard some hushed murmurs that carried in the wind, oddly sounding like his gang. "Laxman, utho abhi if you want this to remain a secret" Sukhi muttered and Laxman lazily turned.

"Kya hua yaar?" "Mere dost isi tarah aa rahe hai" Sukhi whisper shouted and Laxman made an 'Oh' face as he scrambled to get up but it was too late as the gang had already witnessed the scene.

"I can explain!" Sukhi exclaimed, raising his hands, cutting off any questions that were about to come his way. And then started the hesitant explanation of how they met and got together much before he joined the gang and stopped before he came to Laxman's story, not wanting to reveal it without his permission.

"Not that I'm totally against all this but... why him? He... he picks upon people and just why?" DJ asked.

"Woh..." "Majboori hai meri." Laxman started, much to the surprise of the others. "College funding toh us party ke wajah se aa rahi hai mujhe toh... I have to put up with it until I can get a job of my own. Public image toh banani hai. I think Karan will understand what I'm saying. But for whatever is worth it... I'm sorry" he said as he shifted on his feet, feeling uncomfortable under all those stares.

The gang just looked at him before Ajay stepped forward and clapped on his back. "Welcome to the group. Image maintain karni hai toh karlo but, the bullying shouldn't happen in private" he warned and stepped back. The rest of them looked a little apprehensive at first but looking at the hopeful look Sukhi sent them... they were willing to give the guy a chance. If their friend is happy, that's all that mattered.

A/N: Probably not up to the mark but... I hope it was worth the time! Hope you all like it! All comments and criticisms accepted and appreciated! Prompts are welcome!

Thank you all for reading!!!!!!!!!!

Rasnak signing off :) ;)

UPDATED ON 11 AUGUST 2020