⁰⁰.

introduction.

Park Chaewon never had any interest in animals, sure, she found some of them cute, while the other some are purely ugly.

But finding out that the government had gave their permission to the scientists to be able to make hybrids, Chaewon knew everything was about to go downhill.

Because first of all, hybrids are weird. They're literally humans with animal parts, who wouldn't be creeped out about that?

Second of all, the scientists aren't the people Chaewon trusts the most. They could be the ones trying to create some type of virus that can start the apocalypse and no one would even think it was them because of the high security in their labs.

Luckily, Chaewon has a bucket list that she needs to mark in order to enjoy her free life so she wouldn't have to worry about doing what she needs to do when hybrids start existing.

And stepping on a hybrid's foot in the playground and accidentally marking her was definately not in her bucket list.

"Step on my foot once more and i'll scratch your face off!"

"W-Wait― Hold on, it was an accident―!"

LOCATE THE WOLF.

hybrid!hyejoo , destined(actually not) owner!chaewon

all the following events in this story is purely fictional, hyejoo isn't a wolf kids 😄

© flappylip ;; 2020
all rights reserved