"Man, Kiana tell Roman to give me the baby." Keegan said folding his arms.

"Why he didn't give him to you?"

He shrugged, "Man I don't know. He got say, did you ask Kiana? Like esé what?"

"Don't call him esé. He'll really start going off on you in spanish like he did with me. All I did was ask tell him to was heat up my hot pocket and he went off. I couldn't understand a thing."

We started laughing watching as Roman walked up to us. Kree head was bobbing and he barely had the pacifier in his mouth. I pecked his cheek and grabbed him from Roman.

"He starting to look like his daddy." Keegan said taking him out my arms.

"Yeah." I agreed, "He looks like his big sister."

"Girl, where's Draco anyways?" Laura asked as we all took a seat at the dinner table.

I shrugged, "He should be here soon. It's his day to get Kree."

Roman scoffed, "I don't want him to leave. He's safe and good right here where he's at."

"Calm down." Melanie said causing him to utter something in spanish.

My mama walked in the room with Draco and Kairi right behind her. I looked at my friends before getting up from the table. I walked over to Keegan and took Kree out of his arms.

"Hey Kiana." Kairi spoke causing me to give her a hug.

"Hey baby girl." I smiled.

I waved my hand so that they could follow me. I walked into the living room and grabbed Kree diaper bag. I opened the front door causing them to follow me outside.

"Here." I said handing Draco his diaper bag. He took it and held his arms out for Kree. "Hold up."

I pecked Kree chubby cheeks and held him closely. After about two minutes or so, I handed him over to Draco.

"You act like you don't have him all day everyday." Draco said putting his pacifier in his mouth.

I shrugged, "I don't really. I started school again. So Roman keeps him or either my mom."

"I see you got yourself a new house. Who bought it? Keegan." He asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"Actually, I'm renting it. With MY money, thank you very much. Don't worry about what I be doing, it really doesn't concern you anymore."

He kissed his teeth, "Yeah, it kinda does. I mean my son stays with you and I need to know if he's in a safe environment."

"Kree is always safe in my hands." I bawled up my face.

"Anyways," He reached down in Kairi bag and pulled out a big envelope. "Here."

I snatched it out of his hands and quickly opened it. It was a bunch of papers, scanning the first one I didn't quite understand. That was until I got to the second, and my heart dropped.

"You filed for full custody of my damn child?" I angrily asked as I threw the papers on the ground.

"Yeah, I did." He smirked, "I mean you're not a fit mother. I have the evidence to prove that shit too. Not only can I get full custody, I want no visitation rights towards you."

I took Kree out his arms and took his baby bag. I refused to let my baby go with him. He probably won't even bring him back!

"No," I shook my head, "You can not do this to me! I been left you alone! I don't taunt you, I don't speak on you, the only time we communicate is for our son! Why would you do this to me? This is my only child!"

He shrugged, "Life isn't fair. You treated me like shit and did stuff to hurt me, so I'm gonna do something that's gon hurt you forever. Its not gonna be that hard either."

"Why not?" I asked feeling tears fall down my face.

"Because I have pictures and proof of you vandalizing my property. Not to mention that I have papers that state you were under suicide watch for 48 hours and then some. I also submitted to the court that you don't have a stable job to care for a child right now. But me, hm, I have all of my shit in order. How do you think I got Kairi?" He said making me start sobbing.

"What have I done to you? Its not like I'm keeping Kree from you. I let him go anytime you call me and not only that but I didn't even bother to put you on child support. Why are you doing this to me knowing that my son is my only source of happiness right now?"

"Because." He chuckled, "I let you use me and take me for granted for years. You think I'm gonna sit back and let you be happy with my son and whomever you get with? Hell no. Girl you got life all the way fucked up. But what I will do is make sure you come to court on March 2."

"Draco—"

"Save it." He laughed, "I'd hate for you to make me even madder."

He grabbed Kairi hand and walked off the porch. I watched him walk to his car before driving away slowly. I stumbled back a bit feeling dizzy. I paused and leaned against the house for minute. After I calmed myself down, I picked up the papers off the ground.

I fixed my face a bit and pecked my son on his cheek. I came back into the house and went straight into the kitchen. Everyone was still in place so I took the baby over to Laura.

"What's wrong?" Melanie asked, "I though he was leaving."

I handed her the papers and she read them.

"Is he fucking serious?"

I nodded my head before bursting out into tears. Keegan ran to my side pulling me in a hug. I held onto him crying my heart out on his chest.

"Don't cry." Keegan said making me shake my head.

"Kiana stop," Roman said pulling my arm. "You know I'm not gonna let that happen. We gon get you the best lawyers and we gotta get this shit in order before your court date. When is it?"

"March. 2." I sniffled.

"Damn, that's in three weeks." Victoria said causing me to cry again.

"It don't matter, tomorrow I swear that we gon get up and get our shit in order. I'll talk to my mama about a lawyer and we can go from there. Don't let that nigga make you cry. If he doing all this shit to kick you down its gon fall back on him Kiana. He can't rule shit on God can, and if he on our side then we'll forever conquer." Roman said causing me to nod.

"You right."

He nodded, "Yeah, now enjoy yourself today. We have Kree here with us and he's happy and healthy. We gon handle Draco, and when we done he ain't gon never see Kree again."

Roman pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. I looked over at Kree who was chewing on his tiny fist. He was such a happy baby, and barely even cried. I refused to let Draco get the best of me. I will not let him take my child from me!

Even if I have to go to hell and back for my son I will, because he's the only person that I'm guaranteed will always love me.

Kiana and Roman House^^