=orange hair/hinata

ORANGE HAIR

"does it look good?" you asked checking your new dyed hair. "Of course it does! you look pretty-no,you look gorgeous! And we have matching hair color!" Hinata said energeticly,as usual.

Since it's quarantine,you decided to take the risk to dye your hair.

yes,you dyed it on your own. no actually,your boyfriend,shōyo,helped.

you were currently admiring your hair with your bedroom mirror. From the mirror,you see hinata stare at you with heart eyes.

you blushed slightly.you crawled into your shared bed with shoyo,laying besides him. soon,legs tangled with one another and shoyo cuddling you.

an idea popped up on your mind. "we should take pictures!" you both said at the same time. "jinx!" "double jinx!" "triple jinx!" you ended up jinxing him.

"anyways,let's take pictures!" you said.
and you both got into a deep picture taking. you also took a pic on your instax of you two kissing,eyes closed.

and yes,you planned to put it in your phone.

shoyo ordered pizza and watched 'Your Name'on netflix.

"nooOoo! why would you end it there?!" you threw the crumbled tissue paper towards the tv. Tears still flowing from your eyes. "well damn. but atleast they found each other again."shoyo prolly sheded some tears too.

"let's sleep i'm tired" you said closing your laptop and laying it down on the night stand.

"okay good night (F/N)-chan,i love you~" shoyo said. "mmhm good night love you always,shoyo"

you cuddled,enjoying each other's warmth and soon entering dream land.

—————————
—————————

hey y'all! one down! hope y'all enjoy this! i tried my best so i wish it was a level above sucky.
it's 1:13 am rn so i'm kinda tired.
that's all,byee love y'all💗

•07|18|2020•