Chapter one

Jade's POV:
I woke up to my timer going off 😒 i hate getting up early, plus i have to go to hell aka school. I get up and take a shower, wait i should introduce myself and tell u ma little story, sit back cause sh*t's about to get real #nochill😂 sooo, my name's Jade West (yeah i took the name from Victorious cause i'm uncreative, deal with it hun😂) my parents aren't home most of the time, cause business trips and stuff, but we r f*%king rich 😂 i have to admit that. I have an older brother his name is Justin (no it's whether Jc nor JB😂) he's a bad boy tbh, but he's in collage and I'm in high school soo, we don't get to see each other often. I'm 17 btw and i'm a sassy bitvh inside but outside i'm a hurt nerd... *sigh* idk what i did wrong but those boys bully me every single day, the problem aren't the words, cause idc tbh, it's the beatings. Their names are
Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Canniff, Jack Gilinsky, Matthew Espinosa, Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson and Carter Reynolds. Jack J is ok tho, he doesn't beat me. But the rest, just saying that Karma can be a bitvh. Back to my actual life, i get out of the shower and blow-dry my bleach blond hair. I put them in a pony tail and put on some black skinny jeans i always have on and a oversized t-shirt in pink, i put on white converse and i don't put on make up, cause i'm to lazy and there's nobody to impress in school sooo yeah. I eat an apple and then brush my teeth. I walk to school, cause i don't want them to take away my skateboard, i have some nice skills in skateboarding😏 i go into my school and see a new student. He walked up to me... Ok? "Hey i'm Luke (yes the one from 5SOS) and i'm new here, i can't find my locker can u help me?" He asks, smiling and showing those dimples omfg i'm dead 😍 he's soo hot like literally "Uhh sure" i walk him to his locker "Btw i'm Jade" i say "i like that name" he replies, he winks and i blush a little "i have to go now, se ya soon Luke" i say while going away and waving "i hope so" he said smiling. Why is he doing this to me? Does he NOT see? i'm literally melting already, well some people r worth melting for. Olaf? Olaf. 😂 and since he's the only person in this school talking to me, he's worth it even more. I walk to my locker and see them😒 They look extra pissed today "See who's coming, why so late and why r u smiling whore?" Taylor says pushing me. "I-i h-had to h-help someone" i said stumbling. "And who tf wants YOUR help" Cameron says slapping me. "He's a new student, his name is Luke" i say with full confidence while smiling, idk why but he makes me happy even if i don't really know him, the boys look so pissed, but why? Thirsty much bitvhes? 😂 "And why r u smiling again?" Matt asked, while pushing me against the locker "Cause he's f*%king hot" i said, he looked at me shocked, that i said that and so did the boys "You're getting the hardest beating ever, like rn i'm so pissed, u don't even have the idea" Nash said and they started beating me. The then leave when i start spitting out blood, ok enough is enough, all the teachers here just pass by like nothing and literally nobody cares, i'm skipping school today. I walk home, take a warm shower that calms all my bruises and get out i blow dry my hair and put them in a messy bun, i just put on some random clothes. I then put ALL like literally ALL of my clothes in a box and throw them all away. Except for my backpacks and accessories, and i keep all converse, vans and combat boots. I then put on some converse and take my credit card and leave with my lambo. I head to the mall and first of all i go to the salon. "Welcome to Hair Paradise what would u want to get?" Asked the lady at the desk. "I wanna dye my hair a dark brown and put extension in them, they should reach my butt" i answered smiling "Sounds great" she said smiling with excitement.
*2 hours later*(Patrick voice 😂)
She was done and she did her job well👌it was touché. I got rid of my acne and i let my full body get waxed, no it didn't hurt at all. I then got my nails done, they're matte and black rn. I paid for all the sh*t and went to the dentist, i get my braces out and go buy make up, all Chanel, cause if i do it, imma do it right. I then let the lady put on some make-up, but not to much. I head to literally every shop and bought like everything in black or dark purple and other dark colors. I even made myself a second name, it was Flame, cause i'm gonna change to the bad girl i actually am, let the inside rule the outside. I remembered something i wanted to do. I got to a tattoo and piercing shop. "What can i do for u today beautiful" the young man said, i'm not gonna lie, he was attractive "i want my ears pierced and also helix, my belly button too and i want some tattoos on my arm but i want to see some designs before i decide" i said smiling "wooow that's a lot u know that?" He said "Yeah i know i also thought about getting my lip pierced but idk, do u think that would look good?" I asked, hoping he does not lie cause bitvh i'm FLAME😂#trynnaactcoolwhenyourenot okok not funny i get it. "I'm sure it'll look amazing" he said "But the lip piercing i'm gonna do for free" he said "You don't hav-" "But i want to" he cut me off, i just smiled. He then did his job and it didn't hurt. "Wow never saw someone as tough as u, most of people cry or scream just because of one piercing and u got 5 and chilled like i'm doing nothing" he said chuckling "Well that's how i am" i said, it was nothing compared to what the boys did to me. I then decided on getting a rose on my wrist and the words 'i fuvk back' on my wrist too and IV.IX.XIV cause today was 9th of march 2014 and i changed my whole life today, this should be memorized and nobody should understand, it was on my neck. I then decided on getting one last tattoo that said 'let the inside rule the outside' on my wrist. When he was done, we got like really good friends and his name was Ashton (Yes here u have 5SOS again) we exchanged numbers, i paid and went home. I put my new stuff in my wardrobe and go to sleep, not doing my homework cause i don't give 2 fuvks anymore bitvhez. Tomorrow's gonna be so much fun. I fell asleep with a smirk.