Waited

////:\\\\

@GeorgeNotFound
I hate this, Ophelia where are you we're planning early @OhOphelia
————————————————
retweets      likes
    |
    |
@Sapnap
FINALLY YES
    |
    |
@Gogythefirst
Guys he's finally gonna ask Dream out 😌🥰

for legal reasons, this is a joke
    |
    |
@OhOphelia
POG! I'm out rn with Clark, Jethro and my brother, bring your sidehoe and we can merge groups 😌 it'll be cute
         |
         |
     @GeorgeNotFound
     Send me the address and we'll be there
     ————————————————
     retweets      likes

////:\\\\

Clay had two more days. Two more days to just let George know that he's okay and where he'd been.

Well, George knew where he'd been. With Keres. He'd seen the photos everywhere. With Keres at a café, with Keres at the beach, with Keres at the park, with Keres at a bloody restaurant. At least the band were there too most of the time.

But now the band wouldn't speak to him either. They said they'd be there when he needed them and then just disappeared. They ignored Nick too, even Vincent. Some friends they were.

But George would get his explanation. He wouldn't let them just drop him and Nick like that, with not a word. Were he and Clay even still in a relationship? If Clay refused to talk to him?

George didn't want to think about it because, deep under all the anger, George still loved him with all his heart and soul. And that's what brought him here, to an unfamiliar haven of green hidden by London's winding roads, with a flock of vaguely familiar idiots.

"Best friend George not found! It's a pleasure to see you, my guy." Ophelia called, throwing her arms around George and Nick. "And you too, Mr. Nappatus." She steered them towards a scruffy looking red blanket on the grass.

On top of the red blanket sat a pale boy, hair much the same dark brown and softly curled texture as Ophelia's but considerably shorter. He was dressed in a worn pair of brown overall shorts, a white shirt and a black sweater bundled in his lap. He looked maybe a year or so younger than Ophelia.

Next to the blanket was a scuffle of, what looked like, two more guys. George could just about make out a tuft of blond hair that looked to be attached to the one in a dark blue, high necked shirt, a black sleeveless hoodie with a red hood and dark blue jeans. It looked as though he was wearing two long bandage sleeves over his forearms, thumb holes cut in each. He had an attractive tan that George distantly wondered how he'd acquired with England's weather.

The other, who had just twisted the smallers' arm behind his back and was shoving his face into the grass, had messy brown hair and a tan even deeper than the previous'. He was wearing a black tee, ripped blue jeans and a worn, brown leather jacket. He had two small, silver studs over his left eyebrow, highlighting brilliant blue eyes. They looked the same age as Ophelia.

"This is my absolute angel, sweetheart, blessing of a brother, Geo." Ophelia motioned to the small boy sat crossed legged on the blanket. He blushed and smiled something small, waving up at George and Nick. They waved back politely. "We don't know those fuckos, they just showed up." Ophelia deadpanned, staring at the two wrestling. The blond had managed to bite the other was now being smothered. George and Nick watched, mildly concerned.