Chapter-28 The Deal

Start from the beginning

" sid..."

" Don't, don't you dare utter my name from your mouth, What ever you have done is more than enough!"

" I just want to talk,"

" There is nothing left to talk, THIS IS THE LAST AND FINAL TIME, I AM WARNING YOU, NEXT TIME YOU CALL ME, YOU WOULD MEET MY LAWYER ." I cut the call and threw the phone to the couch. I slouched down to the bed and looked towards my right side to meet with those innocent eyes, the eyes that taunts me. The eyes which I find solace in again the eyes which are the reasons for my frustrated state.

" Siddhant..."

Ruhi Pov

" There is nothing left to talk, THIS IS THE LAST AND FINAL TIME, I AM WARNING YOU, NEXT TIME YOU CALL ME, YOU WOULD MEET MY LAWYER." I heard him yell .

What happened to him? Today morning he was just fine! Is this the same person who had been calling him since past few days.

With in minutes my eyes met his red raged ones!  He stared at me for long as if trying to study me. I called him out to break his trance.

I didn't receive any reply. I moved towards the couch and picked up his phone, I looked at the caller ID, the number was not saved in his phone.

Suddenly the phone was snatched from me. I looked at Siddhant who had clenched his fist by now.

" Siddhant, What happened? Is there anything that's bothering you?" I asked.

To which he started to laugh like a lunatic, and then gave a smirk, which clearly meant he was up to something which is of no good to me. I just gave him a blank look of confusion. 

" Seriously, How are able to do this so well M/s Ruhanika? "

" What do you mean by that Siddhant?"

" Leave that aside, didn't we make a deal to not meddle in each other's affairs, Did you forget it or break it off like many other deals you have made."

" Siddhant can you be a bit clear, I agree we did make a deal... but I thought since we have been.."

" Auhh... hmm... M/s Ruhanika all problems that I face is because, people like you exist in this world... "

" And what do you mean by people like me, and who where you yelling at?" I spoke agitated by his accusations on me.

" M/s Ruhanika Sharma, will you stop you are act now. What I don't get is don't you guys get tired of tricking people, won't you get tired of playing with people's emotions... Don't your consciousness taunt you now and then! Just so that you get what you want you guys are ready to hurt anyone... Is it that easy!"

" Stop, Mr Siddhant Mathur, I clearly don't get what you are applying to... I just happen to see you frustrated over the call and asked you about the same as a friend, If you didn't want to reply you just have to say so... than using these lines on me."

" Oh wow... How kind of you Ruhanika... my Bad I should have told you about my problems... You want to know Then listen... YOU are my first and foremost problem and then comes that unfaithful rat, Vedika... Money and power... is that what you guys think all the time. I get her mentality coming from a middle class family, but you.. ain't your riches enough for you... why are you soo greedy! " 

" What on the earth are you applying too? I would never keep money above anything, and Vedika... she was jiju's ex right."

" Oh so you do know her! alas you guys are the people who should patch both would make a good pair at deceiving people, playing with others emotions!"