I cleaned up my mess in the bathroom, carrying my discarded clothes back out to the bedroom to put into the laundry bag. Out of my peripheral vision I noticed Beckham ogling over me.

"Can I help you?" I called out to him, noticing his eyes seemed to be fixated on my long toned legs in particular.

Yeah, I know. I'm killing you with them legs, better yet them thighs... Let me stop. 

"What? I'm not allowed to look at my girlfriend now?" He teased, taking a step towards me

"What? I'm not allowed to look at my girlfriend now?" He teased, taking a step towards me. He had that look in his eyes causing me to instinctively take a step back.

I shook my head at him, "I need to help Jayce get changed."

"Not so fast.. She can wait a minute." Beckham pulled me towards him by hooking his fingers through the belt loops of my shorts. He dipped his head down, connecting his lips with mine.

Fuck, he's such a good kisser. I didn't want to but I found myself wrapping his arms around neck, pulling our bodies even closer together. I think we're both aware that we're not making the best choices in this moment, but that didn't stop me from sliding my tongue into Beckham's mouth. Letting out a soft moan against his lips as I did so. Nor did it stop him from slipping his hands down the front of my shorts. I could feel his fingers brush against my clit through the thin material of my thong. I tilted my hips upwards slightly trying to nonverbally encourage him to keep going.

"Mimi!!"

Both of us quickly broke apart with a start as Jayce-Lynn's high pitched voice rang through the villa. I straightened out my clothing trying to catch my breath. Thank God she didn't wander into our room.

"We can finish later." Beckham whispered in my ear with a deep sultry voice. The way he looked biting his lip made my knees buckle, but the Universe has made it very clear that it doesn't want us to have sex. Every time we come close we're always interrupted.

Message received.

"No... we won't. So you should maybe take care of that." I patted his chest gently, glancing down at the rather prominent bulge in shorts. "I'm coming Jay." I announced making my way out of our bedroom.

"Okay come on bug." I picked Jayce up setting her on my hip, "Let's go put on your swimsuit yeah?"

One may try to argue that Jay is too old for me to carry her like this, but I don't carry her all the time. She's extremely independent but she's also still a baby, so I still treat her like one. It wasn't even six months ago that she was three years old and still wearing pull-ups to bed. Society disproportionately pressures black women to grow up too fast, I mean I'm one of them. Brandt and I are the same age and he's still on his parents' insurance plan. I'm not going to let that happen to Jayce, I refuse to let her be robbed of her childhood or become a victim of adultification. Especially not when there are mothers out here trying to justify nursing their five year olds.