HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!(EXTRA CHAP PART2)

A/N hi guys the other one was kinda wiered....anyways hope u enjoy this one^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so this is what happened...

~Aphrodite's POV~
When Donnie and Steph went back they got party Poppers and they looked like they Went Riding a Rodio
When Raph saw it he said "why did you buy a party popper you know that we need fire works not some crappy poppers!" Raph said while crossing his hands"You guys are the Genuses and why can't u think a simple thing?" Raph said still crossing his arms "Cool down Raph" Mike said wanting 2 open the party popper.

~Steph'sPPOV~
"Ok you know what raph?" I said agrily "We almost got trampled alive there and it was hard to hid donnies shell and we can only cover it with a blanket!" I said I was kinda annoyed that he wasn't happy that we survived and got a plan for the poppers. Donnie explained everything. Of all the turtles there I like HIM but not like crush and stuff...I jst like him 'cause we got a LOT in common his really nice to me and stands up for me but before I blab all about this I have to do a little 'chat' with Raph because A(Ahprodite) pulled us both then locked us up in the storage ughhhh how can my best fiend do THIS to me ??!??!??!
*Time Skip*
i realized that she was doing this cause they dosn't want us to ruin the nigth for us or any body....
(A/N sorry guys hving a problem....I.AM.B.U.S.Y........anywaysssss I'm gonna update as fast as I can and See u guys later^_^ )
******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||||||||||||
Please Leave A Vote Before Leaving
Thnx^_^