6 NIA

I quickly packed my stuff in my backpack and in the end stuffed in the family album I found in this cottage.
After 5 hours of walking, we arrived at Central Park and decided to go on drink. I ordered hot chocolate, Percy water, Annabeth cappuccino, and Semi ordered orange juice. The waitress had a weird smile. It scared me. I blinked and saw women with wings but when I blinked again I saw a waitress and so on. When Percy went to see if they have a blue cake and Semi to see if they have napkins, I told Annabeth about the waitress thing. She looked very nervous when I told her bout my hallucinations, she looked in the way cake was. Percy was gone. Semi was missing too.
"PERCY!" shouted Annabeth: "SEMI!"
I didn't see the waitress anywhere. I heard a lot of plates and sportive falling on the floor. "There!" I said and pointed on doors which were the entrance to the kitchen. The door was locked, I and Annabeth couldn't open it. The things stopped falling and the waitress came out.
"Where are they?!" screamed Annabeth and pointed her dagger on the waitress: "WHERE IS PERCY!?"
"I don't know who are you talking about but I know you are too young for any weapons, " told us, waitress, totally calm.
"We know you are Fury!" yelled Annabeth. I didn't know what Fury means but definitely not something good.
The waitress started to laugh until she changed form into a demon with wings. Annabeth bounced of a table and tried to stab demon in her back but Fury saw it and...!!!