3 NIA

The man was higher than Luke. He had a black good looking beard and wore office suite. He yelled angrily: "Her...!!" he stopped when he saw me. A lot more calmly he asked: "Who is this?!" Luke answered: "She found this cottage when she was running away from home." The man with a beard looked at me with anger and shouted: "OK! That's it you're going back!" This was probably the worst reaction but I fell on my knees and begged him not to tell anyone. After a couple of seconds, he rolled his eyes and announced: "OK! OK! It's alright! But Harry will not take care of you!"
"But his name is Luke!"
Luke nervously stepped aside. He turned to the other guy and whispered something to his ear. I heard just: saw monsters, mist, suspicious. I thought they will send me to a psychic hospital. They turned their views straight into me, they became nervous.
The man in the Black suit asked me: "What did you see?"
I pulled my Apple Computer from my backpack. I typed Mantikore in google searching window. I showed them a picture of the fresco of manticore. They looked at each other, their looks seem doubtful. They came to sit near me, Luke closed my computer and the other guy started: "You are a little bit different than others."
"Different?" I asked totally confused and scared at once. Now I knew they will leave in psycho hospital, yes they will.
"Yes," continued luke: "you know...those creatures..."
"They are real," interrupted the man with a beard.
"R-r-r-real?" I asked with even more fear.
"Sadly, yes..." said Luke: "And we are..."