Shelby and Will:
Love you
You and I You, you and I Baby! (Shelby: Nebraska) I rather die, Without you and I
We made it you and I

"Mr. Schue, Shelby, I think that we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing. But what's exactly the point?" Rachel asked them.

"That something bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected." Dad answered.

"We're not combining Glee Clubs, Mr. Schue." Mercedes simply said.

"That's not what I'm talking about." Dad shook his head. "Shelby and I agree that with Sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition." Dad said to us.

"Each group's going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head." Shelby said to us.

"For the first annual McKinley High.." Dad smiled at us.

"Mash-Off!" Dad and Shelby said together.

We started cheered happily. This is a great idea. At least we can have healthy competition without Santana insulted us everyday. It suck actually.

~~

I held Shiro in my arms and walked downstairs as the door bell is ringing. I opened the door and saw a hot hunk guy stood by the door.

 I opened the door and saw a hot hunk guy stood by the door

"May I help you?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Oh hi, I'm Frank Damon. I'm looking for Romeo." He smiled at me.

"Oh.. hold on. Romeo, your friend is here!" I shouted. "Sometimes, his ears can be deaf." I said to Frank.

"You don't know me, do you?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I have no idea." I shook my head.

"I lived in the house on your right, I'm also a junior in McKinley, in the football team with your brother?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Too much students that I couldn't remember." I shook my head.

"How come the future junior class president didn't remember all her classmates." He chuckled.

"Hey, come in. Sorry, I was in the bathroom." Romeo smiled at him.

"Talk to you later, Paris." Frank smiled at me as he walked followed Romeo.

"Wipe your drool, Paris." Romeo simply said and laughed.

I grunt and closed the door behind. I walked upstairs with Shiro and Rocky followed me. I walked to my bedroom and sat down on my bed.

Why I didn't know that McKinley produced such a hot guy like Frank? Oh maybe I never notice since I'm too busy with student council and I have a boyfriend. Why do I care anyway.

I looked at my phone as it's vibrating. I walked downstairs and walked to the back door and opened the back door.

"Hi." Finn smiled at me and pecked on my lips.