Chapter 28

I held my backpack and walked out from the theater building. I half smiled and walked to the car and got into the car.

"What's with the long face?" Holly turned her face at me.

"I didn't get the Glinda role but I get Nessarose Thropp." I sighed.

"Well, she is also one of the main role too." Holly said to me.

"I guess the song wasn't hit that much." I half smiled.

"Look, Rachel Berry might be the star but you are shine brighter than any other stars above. You know how sure your dad and I about you get into Juiliard. We still come to your Wicked play and West Side Story play. Life is not always up, sometimes you get down too." Holly smiled at me.

"Thank you." I half smiled at her.

"Okay what about we go get frozen yogurt on the way home?" Holly took glances at me.

"Fine." I nodded. "Anyway, when's the wedding?"

"Your dad said that he wanted to be after Christmas so all Glee kids could come. Next week we will have dinner with your grandparents and my parents." Holly answered.

"One thing, make sure that my grandma get a table that far away from the bar or she will get uncontrollably drunk." I chuckled.

"Well, you can plan the whole thing if you want." Holly said to me.

"No. This is your wedding. Don't you have a dream wedding when you were kid? Especially this is your first wedding." I said to her.

"Yes, I do. I don't want it to be extravaganza, I just want it to be simple yet romantic. In a garden or-or by the beach which is impossible since your dad want it after Christmas. It's not about how expensive your wedding dress is, it's about the love and the person whom you married to." Holly smiled at me.

"That's so sweet." I giggled.

"That's true, honey." She smiled at me.

I nodded and turned my face to the street and let out a sigh. I didn't get the part as Glinda. It suck I know but we were all auditioned fair and square besides this Saturday we all will play in West Side Story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my chapstick on my lips and then comb my hair and fixed my clothes. Just simple floral dress, a cardigan, converse and a bag.

I turned my face at the stall behind me and saw Quinn walked out from that stall

I turned my face at the stall behind me and saw Quinn walked out from that stall. "By the look in your eyes, I assumed you found out about me and your brother." Quinn said to me.

"I just don't want you to hurt him. He is new in this." I said to her.

"I won't. I really like Romeo. He is probably didn't say much but he paid attention to little things." Quinn said to me.