Introduction

Hi guys I just wanted to make a little introduction! So the readers name will be  Detective Theodora Glazier or Teddie for short. I hope you enjoy this story!! Bye guys.
————————————————————————
"Alright everyone I want you to meet Detective Teddie Glazier and her Partner Detective Gregg Fletcher. They are from Homicide and they are gonna help us with this case" Hank told everyone in the intelligence unit.

"Hey nice to see you again Glazier!" Jules exclaimed. "Wait you two know each other?" Antonio asked surprise. I stepped in and said "Yeah before Jules came up to intelligence she was my partner in homicide" "I don't see her as someone to be in homicide" Antonio laughed "Neither did I when she first started" We all laughed.

Hank came out of his office and pinned a photo on the board.

"We got a suspect in the shootings his name is Freddie Johnson, he goes after the same victims each time they all have brown hair, blue eyes, and light skin. They are also all female" Hank explained.

I spoke up and asked "What do you need our help with?" Jay told me "We didn't have anyone who matched that profile to go undercover and we needed your partner because your boss wouldn't let you come to intelligence by yourself" "I see"

I got suited up and ready to go on the undercover mission. Erin pulled me aside and smudged my makeup and ruffled my hair. "There you go now you look more like a drunk party girl" she smirked "Thanks Erin" I smiled.

Antonio and Jules walked in and wished me good luck.

"Hey guys before we go I wanted to introduce you to our newest officer his name is Adam Ruzek." Al told us before we left.

"Hey nice to meet you I'm Teddie." "Nice to meet you" Adam smiled at me.
"Teddie if anything goes south your code word will be Halloween" Al told me "Got it"

I was walking through the park where Freddie usually gets his victims, when I heard a rustle in the bushes. "Guys I think I hear him" I whispered into my radio.

Freddie walked up to my side and said "Hey your looking good tonight, why don't we head back to my place?"
"Are you drunk" I asked
"Maybe a little, but I still know a pretty girl when I see one"
"Thanks"
"So are you coming or not?"
"Yeah why not"
"Get ready to follow that vehicle" I heard Antonio say through my radio

I got in the car with Freddie.
"Give me your phone now" he didn't sound drunk anymore
"Why do you want my phone?" I asked
He pulled a gun out and put it too my head "Give me it or I swear to god I'll blow your brains out"
I gave him my phone "Relax dude, just put the gun down." He held that gun tighter to my head
He threw my phone out the window
"Now none of your cop buddies are gonna know where you are"
At that point I realized I had been made as a cop.
"Halloween" I whispered into the wire on my bracelet. Gregg drove his car in front of Freddie's so he would stop.

That's when my worst nightmare came true.
Freddie took the gun off my head, aimed at Gregg and fired.
"NO!"