"But, Soob—"

"I'm not gonna argue with you, ok? I'm fine."

Yeonjun sighed, knowing Soobin wasn't at all fine, "O-Ok... But you have to tell me if your head still hurts during class."

"Deal."

. . . . .

Yeonjun carried his and Soobin's stuff as he helped Soobin walk to their first class. Yeonjun was upset, angry, and disappointed. They had such a nice day yesterday, and now they have to deal with this? Soobin held onto his stomach as he walked to class while his head continued to throb. Yeonjun opened the door for him as he slowly walked into the room. Everyone stared at them, including Jungmin.

Yeonjun glared at Jungmin as he and Soobin walked to their seats in the back corner. Soobin sat down and immediately started rubbing his temples, trying to make his headache go away.

"Rest your head, ok? I'll take notes for you." Yeonjun whispered softly.

"I-I'm fine."

Mr. Kim came into the room before Yeonjun could respond. Yeonjun sighed and looked at Soobin again, who already had gotten his notebook out of his backpack.

Yeonjun kept glancing over at Soobin, worrying about him the whole time. He saw Soobin rub his temples again and rolled his eyes. Why was he being so stubborn?

Yeonjun ripped off a piece of paper and wrote down a note for Soobin:

Please rest your head and let me take notes for you... I see you rubbing your temples. I know your head hurts. I'm worried about you

It hurts but I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me

I'm begging you please rest your head. You're gonna make it worse. Why are you being so stubborn? Please let me help you

I don't know if you can tell but this is really embarrassing and everyone is staring at me. I can take care of myself

I know you can take care of yourself Soobin... But it's ok to ask for help. I'm really worried that you have a concussion

I'm fine. Just leave me alone

Bin please let me help you. I care about you

Soobin read the note and sighed. He just folded it back up and put it down on his desk without writing anything back.

Yeonjun was about to write something to Soobin, but the bell rang before he could say anything.

Yeonjun quickly turned to Soobin and said, "Soobin... Talk to me... Please, tell me what you're thinking."

"I-It's stupid..." Soobin winced as he stood up from his seat, "I don't need your help, Yeonjun."

Yeonjun stood up and moved closer to Soobin, "You just struggled to stand up, Soobin. A-And it's not stupid if it's upsetting you... Please talk to me."

"Just stop, ok?... Forget this morning ever happened."

"Bin, please... Just tell me what's wrong."

"I don't wanna talk about it. Just leave me alone."

"O-Ok... You can talk to me when you want to, ok?"

"I never wanna talk about it, Yeonjun. Stop pushing me about it..." Soobin picked up his back pack and slung it over his shoulder, holding in the pain he felt as he did that, "We have to get to class."